Big Al: Owen loves life at Toon

smoggeordie

Sure he came out last week and said whats everyones problems he wants to play for both england and newcastle. So everyone just shut the fuck up and only bring it up again if either Owen, his Agent, Sam or Mort say anything differntly!

:unsure:

Guest Patrokles

Imagine being in a relationship you were happy with only you had a complete stranger who constantly accused you of wanting out of it. Your girlfriend asks you if this is true. You say no. The stranger persists. You've said no once and it's going to piss the fuck out of you to have to say it every single time to indulge the insecurity that has been caused by needless shit-stirring.

Imagine being in a relationship you were happy with only you had a complete stranger who constantly accused you of wanting out of it. Your girlfriend asks you if this is true. You say no. The stranger persists. You've said no once and it's going to piss the fuck out of you to have to say it every single time to indulge the insecurity that has been caused by needless shit-stirring.

Thats what is basically going on with the stranger being the Sun newspaper, why don't we boycott the Sun like the Scousers :unsure:

In the end, btw, the relationship ends because of this insecurity and subsequent frustration at being mistrusted.

I made this same analogy last summer, it's really quite obvious we're going to drive Owen out if we carry on like this.

In the end, btw, the relationship ends because of this insecurity and subsequent frustration at being mistrusted.

I made this same analogy last summer, it's really quite obvious we're going to drive Owen out if we carry on like this.

It would be a sad day for the club if the moronic braindead element of our fans combined with some shit stirring cockney journalists got him out the club, which is what said journo's have always wanted.

You'd hope Shearer's words could have some effect since the kind of mong who hate Owen are the same ones who would class Big Al's words as like the word of god and so hopefully will take it in!

Yes i'd like Owen to sign a new contract sometime down the line to show his commitement, but other than that he does the business on the pitch and that's all i need. He doesn't have to spend his every waking minute proclaiming his love for the geordie nation and countering every single piece of bullshit in the press. He's always said he never comes out and does that as it doesn' stop them one bit and he doesn't feel he should have to.

I've known for ages he was living up here more than anywhere else and that he and his kids were happy, i knew he'd said it, but you won't be finding much coverage of stuff like that in the rags.

It would be a sad day for the club if the moronic braindead element of our fans combined with some shit stirring cockney journalists got him out the club, which is what said journo's have always wanted.

You'd hope Shearer's words could have some effect since the kind of mong who hate Owen are the same ones who would class Big Al's words as like the word of god and so hopefully will take it in!

Yes i'd like Owen to sign a new contract sometime down the line to show his commitement, but other than that he does the business on the pitch and that's all i need. He doesn't have to spend his every waking minute proclaiming his love for the geordie nation and countering every single piece of bullshit in the press. He's always said he never comes out and does that as it doesn' stop them one bit and he doesn't feel he should have to.

I've known for ages he was living up here more than anywhere else and that he and his kids were happy, i knew he'd said it, but you won't be finding much coverage of stuff like that in the rags

Quoted (all) for truth. It's the thing that really worries me about the whole Owen situation. I know he's not played many games for us when you see how long he's been here but I dont think he deserves all the crap. I don't think he has to come out and profess undying love every 5 mins either. I'd rather he did his talking on the pitch as that's what really matters. I find the constant media speculation and baiting tedious at best. It's liek the rags are trying to whip up a frenzy for the thick geordies to blindly swallow. Oh look, half of them have!

I've known for ages he was living up here more than anywhere else and that he and his kids were happy, i knew he'd said it, but you won't be finding much coverage of stuff like that in the rags.

I don't want to seem like I'm stirring or anything like that, but I reckon this is a good post and I'd like to see steve's reply.

I don't want to seem like I'm stirring or anything like that, but I reckon this is a good post and I'd like to see steve's reply.

Agreed. It's unbelievable that some people can't see whats happening here. Were basically being shafted by the media and they won't rest until Owen moves on.

Sure he came out last week and said whats everyones problems he wants to play for both england and newcastle. So everyone just shut the fuck up and only bring it up again if either Owen, his Agent, Sam or Mort say anything differntly!

;)

:unsure:

Aye, what do you all think this place is? A forum for discussing Newcastle topics?