Bellamy to sink Souness

Paul

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=30...l=football_home

Sav: Bell will sink Sou

by Patrick Goss -  Created on 14 Sep 2005

Robbie Savage believes that Blackburn team-mate Craig Bellamy will be ready to face old club Newcastle United and leave Magpies boss Graeme Souness with egg on his face.

Savage has backed fellow Welshman Bellamy to complete his return from a thigh injury that has kept him out for three weeks, and further sour his relationship with Souness by scoring against the former Rovers manager's current side.

Bellamy was loaned out to Celtic and then sold on to Blackburn by Souness at Newcastle after a series of high-profile bust-ups, and Savage believes that he could rue the decision to part with the striker.

"There's a lot riding on the Newcastle game because Graeme Souness is coming back, Alan Shearer is also coming back to Ewood Park and you've got Michael Owen as well," said Savage.

"But there's also the Craig Bellamy factor and I'm sure he will want to prove that Souness was wrong to get rid of him."

Actually, that's fair comment and he hasn't really said anything to stir it up. We all know what Bellamy wants to do at the weekend, and his new teamates know that the more wound up they get him this week the better. I'd put my house on the little twat scoring on Sunday.

Actually, that's fair comment and he hasn't really said anything to stir it up. We all know what Bellamy wants to do at the weekend, and his new teamates know that the more wound up they get him this week the better. I'd put my house on the little twat scoring on Sunday.

32632[/snapback]

It is fair comment, Bellamy will do anything he can to make this game and then will do everything he can to see that he makes sure Souness loses.

Unfortunately if he does that, NUFC lose as well, but should that happen and Souness gets the boot then Bellamy isn't the only winner!

Gemmill forecast:  Bellamy lies about his fitness so that he gets a chance to get one over on Souness.  Injured and off the field by half time.

32655[/snapback]

Leazes forecast: Souness will get sacked, Newcastle will climb the table, but not reach where we were when Bellamy was here, and Gemmill STILL won't admit he was wrong about Souness.

Gemmill forecast:  Bellamy lies about his fitness so that he gets a chance to get one over on Souness.  Injured and off the field by half time.

32655[/snapback]

Leazes forecast: Souness will get sacked, Newcastle will climb the table, but not reach where we were when Bellamy was here, and Gemmill STILL won't admit he was wrong about Souness.

32874[/snapback]

:)

Wow. A completely unprovoked "I told you so" post. That's not like you. :blush:

32655[/snapback]

32874[/snapback]

:)

Wow. A completely unprovoked "I told you so" post. That's not like you. :blush:

32984[/snapback]

thats because if you are usually right, you don't have to admit to being wrong.

I'm fairly confident in my assessment of Luque too .........