Arcade Fire

Freakily, they've just come on my iTunes.

Should be an awesome gig, enjoy!

Cheers Mr. Roper.

Only thing is at the moment I've lost the use of me vocal chords since Thursday to a decent effect, which may put a downer on things.

Guest James_coDurham
Shit imo

We all know your opinion concerning music is irrelevent. I'm not their biggest fan, but they're certainly not shit, and they put on a decent live show.

Are you, or are you not, balding?

Shit imo

We all know your opinion concerning music is irrelevent. I'm not their biggest fan, but they're certainly not shit, and they put on a decent live show.

And the relevance in that is? :D

Alex is one of the best posters on this site despite the fact a 4 year old boy has got more facial hair than Alex has on his napper.

Guest James_coDurham
Shit imo

Alex is one of the best posters on this site despite the fact a 4 year old boy has got more facial hair than Alex has on his napper.

It just shuts him up :rolleyes:

The Smiths cover was shite.

The sound in the arena (as ever) was shite.

Still awesome though.

I was thinking that, too. The guitars were often drowned out by the percussion, don't know if they need new speakers or what :rolleyes:. That guy with the megaphone though :D

Guest Patrokles
Shit imo

It just shuts him up :rolleyes:

Not really. I just don't generally reply to it because I'm not going to get dragged into one of your silly arguments.

• 2 years later...