Conjuncti - fucking - vitis

Steve

To try and take this forum back to some kind of normalcy... here is a thread to tease the Aussie.

I'm seriously pissed off here. I have flown halfway around the world just to come to see my mate get married. I'm not the best man, but I do get to stand next to the best man so I can pretend to be important while not really doing anything. I've paid a shitload in terms of airfares, car hire, suit hire, wedding presents, all of that, and having come back to Melbourne all the way from Southampton has been quite a trek. (I did stop in Perth on the way, and I am going back to Perth on my way back to England, but that's a whole other story. :))

Anyway, the wedding is on Saturday. Right now, Melbourne time it is Thursday night. And what have I managed to get about 36 hours before the fucking wedding ceremony? Conjuntivitis. My right eye is as infected as fuck.

eyes7qi.jpg

I have eye drops but they aren't helping. My eye is more infected than a hooker on the streets of St Kilda and I have to hope it goes away after spending over 1000 pounds (I don't know how to get the symbol up on an Aussie keyboard) to get here for this wedding.

Fuck.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get absolutely legless before the wedding. Hopefully your left eye will looks as bad as the right come the photos.

Edited by Sima

Get absolutely legless before the wedding.  Hopefully your left eye will looks as bad as the right come the photos.

33607[/snapback]

Ummm...

:)

33612[/snapback]

Think this one is more appropriate at the moment.....

vava.gif

And cover my stunningly handsome face? It would be a tragedy, think of all the single girls that'll be at this wedding. Even if I am spoken for, at least give them something to hope for.

And cover my stunningly handsome face? It would be a tragedy, think of all the single girls that'll be at this wedding. Even if I am spoken for, at least give them something to hope for.

33629[/snapback]

Toady,0.jpg

33633[/snapback]

If my eyes could physically roll right now they would be. :blush: I'm hotter than Toady. :)

33629[/snapback]

Toady,0.jpg

33633[/snapback]

If my eyes could physically roll right now they would be. :blush: I'm hotter than Toady. :)

33643[/snapback]

2003_2529.JPG

33629[/snapback]

Toady,0.jpg

33633[/snapback]

If my eyes could physically roll right now they would be. :taunt: I'm hotter than Toady. :blush:

33643[/snapback]

2003_2529.JPG

33645[/snapback]

My god, I think you've found an Aussie who loves himself more than Steve!! (If that's possible! :))