Prison holds no fear for Barton

ewerk

why do we always sign such complete arseholes. not only can they not play football but they're mostly obnoxious twats off the field too.

nobby was a rare exception to the rule....a likeable player.....and we sell him.

Joey Barton can't play football? Get a grip man. He's played 4 times for us after being injured pre-season.

i was referring more the team's recent performances than barton individually. but on your point, barton hasn't looked the best so far. early days though i agree.

You were clearly referring to Barton tbh.

if i was i would have said he and not they tbh.

Which players did it refer to then? I can understand why you're backtracking like :D

i'm not backtracking. on the personality stakes i was referring to the likes bowyer, bellamy barton et al - unlikable players with baggage in other words.

on the point of not knowing how to play football, i was talking about the non performances we've put in recently as against liverpool....so basically the entire team. hence referring to them as "they".

but choose not to believe me if it makes you happy.

Edited by Dr Gloom

So "why do we always sign such complete arseholes. not only can they not play football but they're mostly obnoxious twats off the field too. "

Referred to two different sets of players? Righto :D

So "why do we always sign such complete arseholes. not only can they not play football but they're mostly obnoxious twats off the field too. "

whatever man, you rate alan smith

:D I do actually. Up front.

:D

He seems to be playing better every game tho.

:icon_lol:

fuck off man :D

:icon_lol:

fuck off man :icon_lol:

:D