pathetic

Dr Gloom

The timing doesn't make sense if he's 'pandering to the frenzy' though.

you reckon he's got the 'world class manager' lined up that happy face is prediciting then?

if he has, fair play to him and i'll admit i'm wrong.

i'm suprised no one else shares my conceren tbh. what top manager is going to fancy a job that's average term over the past decade has been just over a year?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Dan please change your name back to fancy Dan twat man, you're not dr gloom, dr gloom is a man of principal, a man of respect, whose opinion is important to his fellow toon supporters basically all the things you're not! :icon_lol:

why don't you do youself a favour and fuck off and reply in someone else's thread :icon_lol:

No you big girls blouse, it's my board too :razz:

you reckon he's got the 'world class manager' lined up that happy face is prediciting then?

i'm suprised no one else shares my conceren tbh. what top manager is going to fancy a job that's average term over the past decade has been just over a year?

No you won't you'll go all fop, LM and stevie when the time comes.

One who believes in himself and wants to be at one of the biggest clubs in the Premiership with a billionaire owner?

Ashley is a ruthless businessman. He's fucked over many people in the sporswear industry to make his fortune and he's not going to suffer ineptitude for very long.

This sacking has nothing whatsoever to do with repeating old mistakes at the club.

Shepherd would react with a sacking if the fans showed a bit of discontent because he didn't know how to lead. This sacking flies in the face of what the majority of fans believe, it's a pro-active choice by a man who's realised that however much Sam improved, he would never be good enough to match his ambition.

This leaves me confident that the replacement will be a world class manager. I reckon the owner is the type who'd do whatever it takes to get a top man then gladly pay any fine for tapping up.

I think you have nailed it.

:icon_lol: Good sense, as per from HF.

How come the dumb fucking aussie gets slated for saying have some faith in Mort and Ashley and HF, the fucking film critic (by the way HF I'll be sending my rockumentary to you and I want a good review ok?) gets pats on the back and cheers of support!

Fucking empire my arse. :icon_lol:

:razz:

Come on Samwise, we're in this together now.

Oh and Dan please change your name back to fancy Dan twat man, you're not dr gloom, dr gloom is a man of principal, a man of respect, whose opinion is important to his fellow toon supporters basically all the things you're not! :icon_lol:

why don't you do youself a favour and fuck off and reply in someone else's thread :icon_lol:

No you big girls blouse, it's my board too :razz:

yup, and it's your call if you want to continue wasting your time by reading and replying to someone whose opinion is of so little importance to fellow toon supporters

No you won't you'll go all fop, LM and stevie when the time comes.

you're getting tiresome now. please go away

Ashley is a ruthless businessman. He's fucked over many people in the sporswear industry to make his fortune and he's not going to suffer ineptitude for very long.

This sacking has nothing whatsoever to do with repeating old mistakes at the club.

Shepherd would react with a sacking if the fans showed a bit of discontent because he didn't know how to lead. This sacking flies in the face of what the majority of fans believe, it's a pro-active choice by a man who's realised that however much Sam improved, he would never be good enough to match his ambition.

This leaves me confident that the replacement will be a world class manager. I reckon the owner is the type who'd do whatever it takes to get a top man then gladly pay any fine for tapping up.

I hope you have nailed it. I'm really hoping Ashley really wants to see us up there with the big boys and is prepared to back a top class manager in order to do it. I hope he takes some advice from people with more football knowlege than him (David Dien would be a canny place to start).

I'm used to the shite we had to suffer from Shepherd so I'm certainly not at the stage where I'm expecting any of this though and rumours of the likes of Redknapp certainly aren't helping me!

How come the dumb fucking aussie gets slated for saying have some faith in Mort and Ashley and HF, the fucking film critic (by the way HF I'll be sending my rockumentary to you and I want a good review ok?) gets pats on the back and cheers of support!

True, remember I did welcome you back to the fold and I promise I won't sue over your plagiarism.

Dan, chill out mate. After the last what 3 and a half seasons of shite lets try to be enthused.

Now Allardyce has gone and he was shite and taking the club nowhere, everything that was Shepherd's legacy has been removed from the club. Once we sell Barton, bring in a decent manager, sign a few players that will fulfill our needs the world will be a better place. I don't mean to be harsh but you need to see the light.

i'd be interested to hear alex's thoughts on all this as he seems to have dodged all the questions put to him so far in this thread and yet i seem to remember him saying he thought sam should be given more than half a season too

Nice to see gloom is so highly appreciated by others as well. Cool.

maybe if we all close our eyes, hold hands and think positive, all of our dreams will come true!!!!

i'd be interested to hear alex's thoughts on all this as he seems to have dodged all the questions put to him so far in this thread and yet i seem to remember him saying he thought sam should be given more than half a season too

:icon_lol:

To be fair to Gloom I always look at the league before a game (even against Arsenal) to see where we'll be once we get our 3 points.

Hopelessly optimistic.

To be fair Spurs have had (more or less) as much of a turnover of managers as us over the last 11 years or so and still managed to attract Ramos

To be fair Spurs have had (more or less) as much of a turnover of managers as us over the last 11 years or so and still managed to attract Ramos

Good managers don't avoid taking a top job in case they might get sacked. They'll think they are the bees knees and what a result it would be to win something at such a fantastic club.

True, remember I did welcome you back to the fold and I promise I won't sue over your plagiarism.

Dan, chill out mate. After the last what 3 and a half seasons of shite lets try to be enthused.

Now Allardyce has gone and he was shite and taking the club nowhere, everything that was Shepherd's legacy has been removed from the club. Once we sell Barton, bring in a decent manager, sign a few players that will fulfill our needs the world will be a better place. I don't mean to be harsh but you need to see the light.

can you see the light?

jbrown-blues-brothers.jpg

nice dodge :icon_lol:

(Sorry in advance Leazes) But I honestly think Shepherd was a big stumbling block in terms of getting in top manager in (certainly since Robson anyway).

Quite. I've bascially said that he'd done some things that I couldn't understand - formations, selections, tactics; that he hadn't had enough time (no manager would have had enough time, even though some might have done better so far) but that if the right man were available I'd be happy for us to go for it. Cop-out caveats if you like. Everything you write is unconstructive criticism though as though that's difficult to do. You never offer a single solution to anything :razz: back.

Quite. I've bascially said that he'd done some things that I couldn't understand - formations, selections, tactics; that he hadn't had enough time (no manager would have had enough time, even though some might have done better so far) but that if the right man were available I'd be happy for us to go for it. Cop-out caveats if you like. Everything you write is unconstructive criticism though as though that's difficult to do. You never offer a single solution to anything :razz: back.

why is it my job to offer a solution? this is a message board - not pmqs.

it's up to ashley and mort to sort this out. i'm actually surprised that the majority of people on here have accused me of moaning for the sake of it. i think there's a genuine cause for concern here. fair play to ashley/mort if the do have a quality replacement lined up but the rumour mill doesn't suggest they have so far. i can't see i'd be over the moon if they appointed any of the current favourites linked with the job.

It'll be a masterstroke if it is someone top class, it'll be a huge mistake if it's one of the current favourites. I've forced myself into pessimism so i'm not too disappointed when the decision is made :icon_lol: