Popular Views on Newcastle fans.

Tom

Did i do well?

Clicky

where do people find these forums ????????????????????????

Google, Yahoo, Alta Vista....

Music is hardly an underground subject.

i know that .......... what I mean is, where do you find the time to look for them and post on them !!!!!!!!!!

how many do you post on ffs <_<

Did i do well?

Clicky

i know that .......... what I mean is, where do you find the time to look for them and post on them !!!!!!!!!!

how many do you post on ffs :nufc:

TT and that one.

I just cant stand idiots having a go at us.

That thread is now 8 pages long and im still arguing with a know-nothing-wikipedia-quoting-Barcafan-from-scotland.

What a mong <_<

It is what all professional players say when comparing achievements. Winning is what it is all about, and what is to say he would have spent all his time at ManU on the bench. I agree he was better than the team he played in, but he was certianly not as good as Larsson, Laudrup or even Gazza.

Regarding Shearer.

JESUS WEPT!

I dont want to waste more time arguing on that forum but there idiocy and ignorance on the subject of football enthrall me.

It is what all professional players say when comparing achievements. Winning is what it is all about, and what is to say he would have spent all his time at ManU on the bench. I agree he was better than the team he played in, but he was certianly not as good as Larsson, Laudrup or even Gazza.

Regarding Shearer.

JESUS WEPT!

I dont want to waste more time arguing on that forum but there idiocy and ignorance on the subject of football enthrall me.

Gadzooks!

Did i do well?

Clicky

how many do you post on ffs :(

TT and that one.

That thread is now 8 pages long and im still arguing with a know-nothing-wikipedia-quoting-Barcafan-from-scotland.

What a mong <_<

can't be arsed with other fans boards, used to like the interaction on rivals, but that was before lots of other boards cropped up. Used to go on RTG under the old format too, but can't be arsed with them when they get too serious

Might keep an eye on your little row though and jump in and join you :nufc:

Did i do well?

Clicky

how many do you post on ffs :(

TT and that one.

What a mong <_<

You should get yerself over to Open Jam.... :nufc:

*don't go to Open Jam*

:)

*go to Open Jam*

Did i do well?

Clicky

how many do you post on ffs :)

TT and that one.

What a mong <_<

can't be arsed with other fans boards, used to like the interaction on rivals, but that was before lots of other boards cropped up. Used to go on RTG under the old format too, but can't be arsed with them when they get too serious

Might keep an eye on your little row though and jump in and join you :nufc:

Cheers Leazes i could probably do with the help, this guy is an idiot!

He reckons if you were to put Celtic and Rangers in the premiership they would both have won it in ten years! :(

Did i do well?

Clicky

WYNIR0 - MAN U "fan" - Location: Surrey

Says it all really doesn't it. Gloryhunter opinions aren't worth the breath they use to produce them.

Edit- I do like the Barcelona comparison though. <_< It's not like Barcelona have had immense buying and pulling power (both bolstered by issues well outside the actual football team) since well at least since Newcastle last won something.

Edited by Fop

Did i do well?

Clicky

WYNIR0 - MAN U "fan" - Location: Surrey

Says it all really doesn't it. Gloryhunter opinions aren't worth the breath they use to produce them.

Edit- I do like the Barcelona comparison though. :nufc: It's not like Barcelona have had immense buying and pulling power (both bolstered by issues well outside the actual football team) since well at least since Newcastle last won something.

'Evilmags' is the one im arguing with.

For some reason he keeps telling me Celtic and Rangers are bigger clubs than Newcastle but i never said they weren't <_<

Id did say we were big in different ways though.

Everyones an expert on us at the minute, we've just got to take the constant barrage of shite hurled at us because we all know (for the majority of fans anyway) it's not true.

The people on that forum really know fuck all :lol: one of them thinks Martins is perenially injured like michael owen and duff. Also the amount of glory hunters on there makes me sick they're the sort of people where in a footy conversation in person they would know nowt besides what Man U had won in the last decade, but when they are on a forum they just copy and paste shed loads of shite from wikipedia or repeat what some arsehole sports writer has written.

Celtic are the most widely supported clubs in Ireland, The US, Australia, New Zealand ect ect

Whooopee :D the same Ireland fans that also love Man Utd and Liverpool. The US fans will be the same dimwits that want to be Irish for some bizarre reason and due to all the Irish flags at celtic games probably have mistaken celtic for being Irish. Australia and New Zealand :rolleyes: he's making it up that lad.

Rangers & Celtic play friendlies with Premiership teams in the summer and regularly beat them

Didn't we just spank Celtic 4-1 recently in a pre season game? I've noticed they constantly ducked your point about the only reason Celtic and Rangers win things is because pretty much all the other clubs in the Scottish league are light years behind them. I don't know how you could have been bothered to put up with a load of nonces like that they were in their element attacking Newcastle then as soon as you point at their club your talking shit, don't know anything etc.

Celtic and Rangers would struggle in the premiership imo they do well now and again in one off games vs premiership teams but so do league two teams does that mean they could hack it?

Edited by Barton7

Everyones an expert on us at the minute, we've just got to take the constant barrage of shite hurled at us because we all know (for the majority of fans anyway) it's not true.

The people on that forum really know fuck all :lol: one of them thinks Martins is perenially injured like michael owen and duff. Also the amount of glory hunters on there makes me sick they're the sort of people where in a footy conversation in person they would know nowt besides what Man U had won in the last decade, but when they are on a forum they just copy and paste shed loads of shite from wikipedia or repeat what some arsehole sports writer has written.

Yeh that really gets me like.

I reckon i held my own anyway.

i should of given them a link to toontastic but im not sure i want this forum to be full of idiots like that having a go.

You held your own those guys seriously knew nowt. Love their comments like "was that your comeback?" when you fully answered every point the mong was making. Class how he uses beating Stuttgart once as an example of how brilliant Rangers are :lol: people like that are generally funny until you relise they genuinely mean what they are saying. Also it was gold when he mentioned 2 players who went on to bigger things from Rangers, then he really did struggle to think of another till a page later he said Alan Hutton.

Edited by Barton7

When asked whether Newcastle were even a decent club he replied.

No as a business they are crap. Really awfull basket case. As a football club they are amongst the worst in Europe. No club with that income do as badly. Anywhere, in the planet. Liverpool and Real Madrid have a genuine history. NUFC do not. End of story. It is like comparing the guitarist from busted to John McLaughlin...

:lol: What a sad case.

He played for Allardyce. He was a world class player, simply a different level to anyone who has EVER played for NUFC. No club outside the top 4 would turn down the chance of his experience and talent. NUFC would give an arm and a leg to have someone of that ability.

On Heirro.

FUCKING HELL :lol:

When asked whether Newcastle were even a decent club he replied.

No as a business they are crap. Really awfull basket case. As a football club they are amongst the worst in Europe. No club with that income do as badly. Anywhere, in the planet. Liverpool and Real Madrid have a genuine history. NUFC do not. End of story. It is like comparing the guitarist from busted to John McLaughlin...

:lol: What a sad case.

Mahavishnu Orchestra > Real Madrid & Liverpool

=)

Edited by bassplayerjj