Aiden McGeady to the toon

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
£12m seems like too much, but I don't doubt Kev's judgement.

Bollocks, not one recent scottish player would have been good enough for the the toon before keegan, let alone for £12m. Total fucking bullshit.

Having attended both Scotland and Newcastle matches over the last couple of years with the shit we have been subjected too at St James Park I would quite happily see a few of them walk into our team.

I'd have the two Fletchers, that would be it.

Other than Dalglish the best jock to come down and be a top player here was Gary McCallister when he moved from Motherwell to Leicester

Hansen man.

Souness too.

Depends what category like. As I think Stevie means coming down directly from the Scottish league. As didn't Souness start off at Spurs? Top player though none the less. Would walk into any side still today.

Souness too.

Depends what category like. As I think Stevie means coming down directly from the Scottish league. As didn't Souness start off at Spurs? Top player though none the less. Would walk into any side still today.

Aye, you're right. He was at Boro then Spurs (or vice-versa) before Liverpool.

Scottish player bought by Keegan = wunderkind

Scottish player bought by anyone else = shite

McGeady doesn't play for Scotland.

:lol:

Keegan said that he like 5 or 6 in the Scottish league and McGeady is decent but I cant really think of anyone else that could cut it in the PL tbh. Could be wrong of course but who else can anyone think of that would do well? 12 mill!!! Fuck that for a laugh.