Wham Bars !!!

Radgina

..should carry a health warning...took a trip down memory lane and bought a sherbert fountain and a Wham bar....sherbert fountain was lovely but half a filling is now missing due to the Wham bar <_<

I can't for the life of me remember Wham bars <_<

Anyone remember Pink Sadge bars ?? I doubt it, because they didn't exist. But that is what we asked for when we went to a certain sweetie shop in Whitley when we were kids. The old doll behind the counter would inevitably go into the back for a look and we would then help ourselves to the goodies. Happy days.

Anyone remember Pink Sadge bars ?? I doubt it, because they didn't exist. But that is what we asked for when we went to a certain sweetie shop in Whitley when we were kids. The old doll behind the counter would inevitably go into the back for a look and we would then help ourselves to the goodies. Happy days.

:razz:

:razz:

Wham chews were better than the actual bars for the record. If you bought a bar, it'd inevitably have to be abandoned after a few days, because it was covered in fluff and had removed half of your back teeth.

Wham chews were better than the actual bars for the record. If you bought a bar, it'd inevitably have to be abandoned after a few days, because it was covered in fluff and had removed half of your back teeth.

<_< tell me about it !!

Oh and I swear the fucking plastic wrapper was actually welded to the bar itself during the packaging process.

Aye, what was that all about. There was always a sliver that you had to snap the bar to remove. And the coating on the 'chocolate' Highland Toffee bars has never been in the same room as real chocolate.

The fact that Peter Kay said that twice when he first used that joke meant it became instantly not funny.

Quite a feat tbh

This thread was just starting to scream 'garlic bread' in a Peter Kay vox pop voice.

And it was funny the first time he said it tbf.