Steve Coogan Announces First Live Dates In A Decade

Tooj

He was fucking shocking man. I would have felt sorry for him if he wasn't fleecing so many people.

Resorted to foul language to get a few laughs at the end like, was pretty embarrasing.

Jason Manford was quality, good value too.

I'd recommend him to anyone next time he's in the area.

Name-drop-tastic but a close friend of mine is very good mates with him and he's a canny lad 'in real life' too.

Name-drop-tastic but a close friend of mine is very good mates with him and he's a canny lad 'in real life' too.

Aye he seemed it, very down-to-earth. Not as fat as on tv either, although he does have a look of a fat Michael Owen about him.

Is that him off that show on C4 that ran for a bit with a black bint doing the celeb news slot?

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Is that him off that show on C4 that ran for a bit with a black bint doing the celeb news slot?

Aye. He's one of the captains off 8 Out Of 10 Cats too.

Aye, seems like a right pric.

:razz:

You must want knocking out! :(

:razz:

You must want knocking out! :(

Was waiting of you picking up on it :razz:

• 2 years later...
Thought it was alright tbf. Bit too much song and dance shit for my liking, but the rest was reasonably funny, if a little obvious.

Saw part of it again last night and I'll stick with this. I'd forgotten how much "song and dance shit" there was though, not a fan of musical comedy.

Aye he seemed it, very down-to-earth. Not as fat as on tv either, although he does have a look of a fat Michael Owen about him.

I've not met him in real life but we sent each other messages and photos on Twitter and stuff, seems like a really nice guy, proper horny but good banter.