Where is....??

Lou

Hi guys. Where is Fenham? And how does one get there?? I'm gonna be living at Castle Leazes Halls... is it near there?? There's a circus club there, and it says that afterwards they go to the pub either in spital tonges or castle leazes... so i'm guessing it can't be far off!

i don't need exact directions (yet)... just a vague idea is good enough....

ta! :lol:

Other students try and find out where the pubs and supermarkets are in relation to their halls of residence before moving in, you're looking for the circus clubs... :lol: Anyway, if vague is good enough, "it's the next-door part of town" should do you. It's right near where you're going to be, anyway. Happy, um, juggling. :razz:

Googling is so impersonal..... this way I got to give you a job on this friday eve.

Thanks guys :lol: "the next door part of town" - excellent. unicycling distance!!!!!!*

*once i've actually learnt how to unicycle, that is.... at the moment, unicycling distance for me is about, ooo, a couple of foot. further, if i fall of quite dramatically. :razz:

My Mrs is Fenham born and bred, so it's rough as fuck.

It's not far to walk into town and you can get a 62 (I think, one of the 60's anyway) into town along with 300 other students which should take you less than 10 minutes but will probably take 20. Ithangu.