El Muff head

RlCO

I can't find the previous thread, due to the shitty search function on this site, but suffice to say, on the best rating in the world, the fat brazilian with a muff on his head, is rated only 13th best in the world by 'World Soccer Magazine The 100 Greatest Players of the 20th Century'. Eat shit fat boy.

You don't have to drink to see this fat fucker is no use to any cunt. And anyone who says otherwise is obviously on the meths.

You searching for that elusive bite still? Or is it the fact everyone on here knows you're a joke who likes to go around wearing his mother's clothing?

Rhetorical question btw.

You don't have to drink to see this fat fucker is no use to any cunt. And anyone who says otherwise is obviously on the meths.

You searching for that elusive bite still? Or is it the fact everyone on here knows you're a joke who likes to go around wearing his mother's clothing?

Rhetorical question btw.

IMO the mothers clothing is his only saving grace. :lol:

Your trying to argue that Ronaldo is a shit player?

Just reminding that donkey round here that said Ronaldo (the fat boy not the manc twat) was the best player in the world ever, the prick who had never heard of the 10 best players in the world.

Just reminding that donkey round here that said Ronaldo (the fat boy not the manc twat) was the best player in the world ever, the prick who had never heard of the 10 best players in the world.

He may not have been the best player in the world ever; but football is about putting the ball in the back of the net. Ronaldo did this very often with some of the best clubs in Europe and for his country. To diss the man and call yourself a football fan is ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronaldo - is all that needs to be said.

Edited by bassplayerjj

He might not have been the best player in the world ever; but football is about putting the ball in the back of the net. Ronaldo did this very often with some of the best clubs in Europe and for his country. To diss the man and call yourself a football fan is ridiculous.

Talk about miss the fucking point. Btw, quoting wikipedia? I could insert the nickname fat muff head in that article right now.

He might not have been the best player in the world ever; but football is about putting the ball in the back of the net. Ronaldo did this very often with some of the best clubs in Europe and for his country. To diss the man and call yourself a football fan is ridiculous.

Talk about miss the fucking point. Btw, quoting wikipedia? I could insert the nickname fat muff head in that article right now.

the numbers down the right hand side you daft cunt =)

Jesus. Rico, is being an advert for post-natal abortion the only thing that allows you to attain an erection?

What the fuck has this total bollocks got to do with the fact some daft cunt on here thought Ronaldo was the best footballer in da world eva, and rightly got slated by me for being such an ignorant mong, while most others on here merely proved their fanboy ignorance of the subject completely? Answer me that you fat bastard.

I've got a copy of that magazine and it was voted for by the general public. You know, people like Vic and his frontal lobe RICO.

Between 96-99 Ronaldo was easily the most unstoppable, gifted footballer since Maradona. He never really got back to the heights he had hit with Inter / Barcelona at Real Madrid, that's not to say that he wasn't excellent there either.

shame about all his injuries.

Guest Patrokles
I've got a copy of that magazine and it was voted for by the general public. You know, people like Vic and his frontal lobe RICO.

Rico is like a weird, hideous combination of Vic and thompers, tbh.

Rico is like a weird, hideous combination of Vic and thompers, tbh.

Reminds me of Sulla.