The Toontastic Supergroup

Tom

I think it would be really cool for us Toontastic lot to record some stuff together.

In the same vein as the summer piss up but with recording a song or 3 :D

List what you can play and what you would like to do and we can get something organised.

I think it would be quite original and a laugh :nufc:

T-Keith.

Guitar

Drums

Synth

Bass

Backing Vocals

Harmonica

Lets go :razz:

Members

T-Keith

Trophyshy - Mastering

Meenzer - Bösendorfer concert grand

Matt - Synths

Jimbo - wanking

Skol - Guitar

Happy face - something

2J - Drugs

Papa Lazaru - pissing in the studio

Park Life - Production

Patrokles - Some Stuff

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do a mean impression of a PMT-ing Tori Amos on the keys (albeit without the flowing locks), but I suspect my idiosyncratic style would be difficult to shoehorn into a jam session. :D

I do a mean impression of a PMT-ing Tori Amos on the keys (albeit without the flowing locks), but I suspect my idiosyncratic style would be difficult to shoehorn into a jam session. :D

Get yourself along :nufc:

Get yourself along :razz:

Only if someone can give us a lend of a Bösendorfer concert grand. :nufc:

Get yourself along :razz:

Just stay in Key :nufc:

Will a Korg Microsynth do?

I'm asking for a concert grand and you're offering me a Microsynth? My child, you have a lot to learn about the workings of the gay male mind. :razz:

I'm asking for a concert grand and you're offering me a Microsynth? My child, you have a lot to learn about the workings of the gay male mind. :razz:

Just stay in Key :)

Im sure the micro synth could do some damage :nufc:

Ok seriously guys :D

Im looking at

Basspayer

Mr.Bassman

Patrokles

Happy Face

Asprilla

etc :razz:

I forsee artistic differences with Pat. :nufc:

I've hardly touched my guitars in years, I could still pull of Smoke On The Water though. :nufc:

Anyone want to buy a peavy bandit with a dodgy footswitch?