FAO the cunts that booed Chopra

RlCO

Fuck you, you pieces of shit. You don't deserve to walk this Earth you scum. That lad gave his youth to this club and got sold by this club to a shithouse team, and you boo him for taking his career into his own hands. Fuck you you scum. You're no worse than the mackems yourself. Luckily he only got ten minutes to ram your gratitude down your own throats. Cunts.

Edited by RlCO

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rico get a life you fucking sad cunt...he kissed the Sunderland badge, and you still expect us to like him?

Think about what you say before you start opening your mouth and letting the shit out.

Rico get a life you fucking sad cunt...he kissed the Sunderland badge, and you still expect us to like him?

Think about what you say before you start opening your mouth and letting the shit out.

Shut it you clueless foreigner, you know jack shit.

Typical Internet hard man you like.

Fancy saying that to me face at a piss up if you ever feel brave enough showing up for one?

So, RICO, it's come to this has it?

Great results as of late so you've nothing legitimate to complain about. King Kev's come good, Owen's come good, we beat the Mackems soundly...I can just picture you frantically scrounging around for something or another to have a whinge over.

You make it sound like Chopra is some Geordie hero and legendary talent who was cruelly spurned by the club. He's a nobody player and a plastic Geordie and while I don't condone booing players I hardly think those who do aren't "fit to walk this earth."

You're a joke, please don't embarass yourself further.

Great results as of late so you've nothing legitimate to complain about. King Kev's come good, Owen's come good, we beat the Mackems soundly...I can just picture you frantically scrounging around for something or another to have a whinge over.

You make it sound like Chopra is some Geordie hero and legendary talent who was cruelly spurned by the club. He's a nobody player and a plastic Geordie and while I don't condone booing players I hardly think those who do aren't "fit to walk this earth."

Listen you clueless Yank, some of us care about this club more than the fact we are part of the official cheerleader section, and we win the world series of soccer. If I see a supposed Geordie fan booing a Geordie, for no good fucking reason, I will tell him he's a piece of shit to his face. I'll even wait the 8 hours it will take you to get over here, for a 'showdown'. Yee ha!.

Listen you clueless Yank, some of us care about this club more than the fact we are part of the official cheerleader section, and we win the world series of soccer. If I see a supposed Geordie fan booing a Geordie, for no good fucking reason, I will tell him he's a piece of shit to his face. I'll even wait the 8 hours it will take you to get over here, for a 'showdown'. Yee ha!.

Coming to Chelsea piss up then Rico?

Fancy saying that to me face at a piss up if you ever feel brave enough showing up for one?

If you ever get your armbands pumped up to cross the water.

WTF get a fucking life you fucking piece racist little shit, if you think your hard, which you obviously do on the Internet, then come to a piss up and say what you like to my face then see what happens.

WTF get a fucking life you fucking piece racist little shit, if you think your hard, which you obviously do on the Internet, then come to a piss up and say what you like to my face then see what happens.

Shut up you little jacksie, you haven't got the bollocks.

Every former player gets boo'ed, get a fucking grip of yourself man.

Do they fuck, get yourself a learning.

;) Have you been to a match before ?

I remember Sir Les getting boo'ed when he came back, ok he got a cheer when his name was announced before kick off but every touch he made during the game was followed by a chorus of boos.

Chopra wasn't sold though. He was offered a new contract and turned it down. Which it went to tribunal for the fee and why he didn't walk on a free.

You would turn down a crap contract too. The lad is a Geordie, and got treated like shite. Fuck me, even that cunt Ameobi is on the payroll.

I'll be expecting to see you at Chelsea piss-up then ;)

I remember Sir Les getting boo'ed when he came back, ok he got a cheer when his name was announced before kick off but every touch he made during the game was followed by a chorus of boos.

Exactly, you didn't quite understand the difference, your defence was a massive generalisation.

I expect you'll be there with your Arab friend, AsIf.

Chopra wasn't sold though. He was offered a new contract and turned it down. Which it went to tribunal for the fee and why he didn't walk on a free.

You would turn down a crap contract too. The lad is a Geordie, and got treated like shite. Fuck me, even that cunt Ameobi is on the payroll.

Sorry, not bite to be had from me. Merely correcting what you said.

Exactly, you didn't quite understand the difference, your defence was a massive generalisation.

Keep replying, you're so funny.

Sorry, not bite to be had from me. Merely correcting what you said.

No correction to be had as far as I'm concerned.

I expect you'll be there with your Arab friend, AsIf.

Scared?

You little fucking wanker either dont let your mouth go or if you do come and back it up with actions you little toss pot.

Keep replying, you're so funny.

Did you even think this was a reply? Or are you just bashing the keyboard with your cock?