FAO the cunts that booed Chopra

RlCO

Rico get a life you fucking sad cunt...he kissed the Sunderland badge, and you still expect us to like him?

Think about what you say before you start opening your mouth and letting the shit out.

Shut it you clueless foreigner, you know jack shit.

Typical Internet hard man you like.

Fancy saying that to me face at a piss up if you ever feel brave enough showing up for one?

If you ever get your armbands pumped up to cross the water.

WTF get a fucking life you fucking piece racist little shit, if you think your hard, which you obviously do on the Internet, then come to a piss up and say what you like to my face then see what happens.

Shut up you little jacksie, you haven't got the bollocks.

I'll be expecting to see you at Chelsea piss-up then ;)

I expect you'll be there with your Arab friend, AsIf.

Scared?

You little fucking wanker either dont let your mouth go or if you do come and back it up with actions you little toss pot.

PM me your home address, I'll come and sort this without all the drama. You'll have to send me a map though, I don't travel near your shithole often, but if I'm passing through I can spare 5 minutes to give you a lesson.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rico get a life you fucking sad cunt...he kissed the Sunderland badge, and you still expect us to like him?

Think about what you say before you start opening your mouth and letting the shit out.

Shut it you clueless foreigner, you know jack shit.

Typical Internet hard man you like.

Fancy saying that to me face at a piss up if you ever feel brave enough showing up for one?

If you ever get your armbands pumped up to cross the water.

WTF get a fucking life you fucking piece racist little shit, if you think your hard, which you obviously do on the Internet, then come to a piss up and say what you like to my face then see what happens.

Shut up you little jacksie, you haven't got the bollocks.

I'll be expecting to see you at Chelsea piss-up then ;)

I expect you'll be there with your Arab friend, AsIf.

Scared?

You little fucking wanker either dont let your mouth go or if you do come and back it up with actions you little toss pot.

PM me your home address, I'll come and sort this without all the drama. You'll have to send me a map though, I don't travel near your shithole often, but if I'm passing through I can spare 5 minutes to give you a lesson.

Don't need my home address, come to saltwell park when ever you feel brave enough to do so, I live two mins from there, make sure you pm me before you make your way.

Every former player gets boo'ed, get a fucking grip of yourself man.

Do they fuck, get yourself a learning.

;) Have you been to a match before ?

I remember Sir Les getting boo'ed when he came back, ok he got a cheer when his name was announced before kick off but every touch he made during the game was followed by a chorus of boos.

Exactly, you didn't quite understand the difference, your defence was a massive generalisation.

Keep replying, you're so funny.

Did you even think this was a reply? Or are you just bashing the keyboard with your cock?

I'm using my ballbag actually, I'm surprised my spelling and punctuation is so good.

Rico PM me were you you wanna sort this out, ill come and meet you tonight where eva you want me to meet ya.

This is what Youtube was made for. ;)

All that's needed is some skimpy leather outfits, a burning pit and a few Quatlars to wager. :aye:

Plus if you care about Chopra too much why don't you become a Sunderland fan then

Magma, you realy do have a fucked up view of being a supporter. But, fuck me, you think going to the shop, having a driving lesson and not going on MSN constitutes having a fucking life. Have you even got laid yet for fucks sake?

Plus if you care about Chopra too much why don't you become a Sunderland fan then

He IS a sunderland fan.

ah right, my bad lol

Magma, you realy do have a fucked up view of being a supporter. But, fuck me, you think going to the shop, having a driving lesson and not going on MSN constitutes having a fucking life. Have you even got laid yet for fucks sake?

Have a much better life than you who supports a shit team.

You have a fucked up life.

Anyway, Bawan is too chicken shit to give me his home address, so if anyone knows which part of the delapidated wastelands they call Gateshead he lives in, let me know, and I'll punch his fucking clock for good.

Anyway, Bawan is too chicken shit to give me his home address, so if anyone knows which part of the delapidated wastelands they call Gateshead he lives in, let me know, and I'll punch his fucking clock for good.

you couldn't even punch chopra if you wanted to let alone bawan

Have a much better life than you who supports a shit team.

Fuck knows where you got this idea from. MySpace?

Why would I give a tramp like you my home address, like I said if you think your hard enough then meet me at Saltwell Park when ever you want, or at the next piss up.

you couldn't even punch chopra if you wanted to let alone bawan

What does this even mean Magma for fucks sake. Speak English Youngling. I don't even know where he lives, so factauly, you're probably correct, Padawan.