GTA IV

Tooj

No one warned me he'd try and get out of doing chores because he's taking some bint bowling on this bloody game!!!

She wouldn't put out to me on the 2nd date after I took her to an evening of cabaret! The bint! ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one warned me he'd try and get out of doing chores because he's taking some bint bowling on this bloody game!!!

She wouldn't put out to me on the 2nd date after I took her to an evening of cabaret! The bint! ;)

Does she have a name? Anyone sent her a pic of their cock yet?

She wouldn't put out to me on the 2nd date after I took her to an evening of cabaret! The bint! :razz:

Fucking hell, who needs a life when you've got GTA, eh lads? ;)

Reckon it's sold out everywhere now? I want. ;)

Grainger Games have some.

There'll be plenty of pre-owned copies back in shops as soon as people have ripped a copy and swapped it.

Or they could have just saved the hassle of buying it by downloading it last Wednesday when it was available.

She wouldn't put out to me on the 2nd date after I took her to an evening of cabaret! The bint! :D

Fucking hell, who needs a life when you've got GTA, eh lads? ;)

Managed to get me some afro clam. :razz:

Loved Vice City, the whole 80's vibe was very entertaining. If I ever got bored of missions I found this house the cops couldn't follow me in to, so I used to ammo up and take them out one by one from the balcony.