Season Ticket news

smoggeordie

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious answer: phone the box office. It'll be pretty quiet so getting through shouldn't be a problem.

There wont be anyone there today, shirley ?

Ring them tomorrow then. Bloody hell.

Settle down, boy, settle down ! I was merely pointing out that the staff at SJP are entitled to their holiday as well and that it would be a waste of time J69 (or anyone else for that matter) picking up a telephone and dialling and dialling expecting someone to answer his call. The phone lines are probably having a day off aswell.

:icon_lol:

I didn't say he had to do it today, did I? :blink:

Keep an eye on .com too for ticket news.

Correct, Alex, you didn't. But we all know that J69, upon reading your message, will have jumped to the telephone to call SJP. Then, after my most pertinent advice, Luckyboy got his knickers in a twist and spoilt, nay, destroyed, the genial ambience of this thread.

Off to have a spam fritter :razz:

Correct, Alex, you didn't. But we all know that J69, upon reading your message, will have jumped to the telephone to call SJP. Then, after my most pertinent advice, Luckyboy got his knickers in a twist and spoilt, nay, destroyed, the genial ambience of this thread.

Off to have a spam fritter :razz:

Who are you again?

Off to have a spam fritter :D

Who are you again?

Dapper Dan, the advice man :razz:

Off to have a spam fritter :)

Who are you again?

Dapper Dan, the advice man :razz:

:D

those supporters on Level 7 who will be moving can call in at St. James' Park during June to meet Box Office staff and look at alternative seats.

Popped in today and got fobbed off.

If you're not happy at being moved to the corner don't bother asking about alternatives until after the 17th (deadline for renewals).

Apparently they hope the majority won't be picky, they're going to lift the entire Leazes L7 and drop it in the corner so everyone will be sitting around the same people they did before, just further away and £100 cheaper.

If that's not for you, come the 17th, you can arrange an appointment to discuss where you can go.

those supporters on Level 7 who will be moving can call in at St. James' Park during June to meet Box Office staff and look at alternative seats.

If you're not happy at being moved to the corner don't bother asking about alternatives until after the 17th (deadline for renewals).

Apparently they hope the majority won't be picky, they're going to lift the entire Leazes L7 and drop it in the corner so everyone will be sitting around the same people they did before, just further away and £100 cheaper.

If that's not for you, come the 17th, you can arrange an appointment to discuss where you can go.

Did you get a chance confirm that the new family enclosure is L7 Milburn towards the Leazes?

Did you get a chance confirm that the new family enclosure is L7 Milburn towards the Leazes?

Afraid not. Doesn't affect me so I didn't ask.

Weird decision. Away fans were well out of the way where they were. Now they are going to have a real presence.

Extended family sections :D Way of the world unfortunatly.

Singing section? Whats that all about? :nah:

Weird decision. Away fans were well out of the way where they were. Now they are going to have a real presence.

Leazes L7 makes most noise (the cheap seats) but is cut off from the rest of the stadium by the away fans on one side and the drop off to the East stand on the other. Chants started by those in the cheap seats will have a much better chance of spreading now if you ask me.

Extended family sections :D Way of the world unfortunatly.

You see cheap tickets to encourage kids as a bad thing? Or segregating them from the true match experience.

Singing section? Whats that all about? :nah:

A red herring if you ask me. Just a chance to target the persistent offenders that won't sit down. The stewards are spread too thin policing the whole stadium.

You see cheap tickets to encourage kids as a bad thing? Or segregating them from the true match experience.

The whole idea of having a "family section". You cannot buy a ST to the north stand at WHL without having a kid in tow. Dont take your kids if you dont like it, why should we change? And why should you jump the ST waiting list?

A red herring if you ask me. Just a chance to target the persistent offenders that won't sit down. The stewards are spread too thin policing the whole stadium.

Seems to be the policy of all Prem teams to weed out real fans from their clubs. :nah:

The whole idea of having a "family section". You cannot buy a ST to the north stand at WHL without having a kid in tow. Dont take your kids if you dont like it, why should we change? And why should you jump the ST waiting list?

I'm over the moon the new owners have made taking your kids to the match cheaper and easier. I don't want a team full of Geordies, but i want stands full of Geordies, and if you price the kids out of it, they'll more likely end up a Man U fan than a Newcastle fan if they can only see either on TV.

I'm over the moon the new owners have made taking your kids to the match cheaper and easier. I don't want a team full of Geordies, but i want stands full of Geordies, and if you price the kids out of it, they'll more likely end up a Man U fan than a Newcastle fan if they can only see either on TV.

Well they aren't getting my seat :nah:

As opposed to corporate season tickets that go to a different employee every week who're only there for the freebie. Or tourists coming to see Owen etc.

As opposed to corporate season tickets that go to a different employee every week who're only there for the freebie. Or tourists coming to see Owen etc.

Aye I know I was only messing. I think its a good idea and if it means that the stadium is full of supporters who want to be there rather than some of those who think they are at a pantomime I am all for it.

We start something and everyone follows., what next are you all going to do the Torres bounce song.

Eh?

are you one of those clueless idiots that shout and swear at the ref and opposition players when theres no need?

tbh anyone with any common sence or intelligence would find the need to swear infront of kids when theres no need

Guest Stevie

That would be yee fucked then.

That would be yee fucked then.

:yes

You southerners. :razz: