How much money...............

Torres

Cost me 2700 pounds last season. European trips making up a large chunk of it.

Not that much considering how many European games Liverpool had.

I guess when you're using last seasons tickets to get in you make good savings though.

I wonder how many 16 year olds you have to mug to make that much?

Guest alex

So was this just a vehicle for letting us know what a fab fan you are then? Cool :nufc:

Theres a Spurs fan who goes to every game and home and away and most of the reserve games. He spent 7.5K on football last year.

About £240 on Travel, West Ham away being £80 of that.

About £280 on match tickets.

Probably about £200 on beer (estimate)

So with other stuff I can't really think of maybe £700/800

:nufc:

I'm a student too (well not any more but I was for the last 3 seasons)

About £240 on Travel, West Ham away being £80 of that.

About £280 on match tickets.

Probably about £200 on beer (estimate)

So with other stuff I can't really think of maybe £700/800

:nufc:

I'm a student too (well not any more but I was for the last 3 seasons)

I had my season ticket the four years I was back studying, everyone up here thought I was mental.

Guest alex
Theres a Spurs fan who goes to every game and home and away and most of the reserve games. He spent 7.5K on football last year.

Now thats silly IMO

Cheaper than a lass :nufc:

So was this just a vehicle for letting us know what a fab fan you are then? Cool :nufc:

No. (but I am a superfan). :scratchchin:

Guest alex

No. (but I am a superfan). :scratchchin:

I don't think anyone on here finds your claims particularly believable though.

I doubt you`ll be able to work out something that complex on your own. :nufc: .....In fact, I know you won`t.

I doubt you`ll be able to work out something that complex on your own. :scratchchin: .....In fact, I know you won`t.

Well it is quite complex, how much would they be carrying (had they mugged anyone else recently), would you get a successful mugging on each attempt.

Of course if you just took their organs and sold them I guess it would only be one or two.

Do you have a formula to calculate it then? :nufc:

I doubt you`ll be able to work out something that complex on your own. :scratchchin: .....In fact, I know you won`t.

Well it is quite complex, how much would they be carrying (had they mugged anyone else recently), would you get a successful mugging on each attempt.

Of course if you just took their organs and sold them I guess it would only be one or two.

Yes. But as I say.....................it`s rather complex.

I doubt you`ll be able to work out something that complex on your own. :D .....In fact, I know you won`t.

So you have a formula to calculate how many 16 year olds you'd need to mug to get that much cash......... all you need is to set your sights a bit higher and get a volcano lair and world domination or leadership of the Labour part awaits you. :scratchchin:

I doubt you`ll be able to work out something that complex on your own. :D .....In fact, I know you won`t.

So you have a formula to calculate how many 16 year olds you'd need to mug to get that much cash......... all you need is to set your sights a bit higher and get a volcano lair and world domination or leadership of the Labour part awaits you. :scratchchin:

Basically, yes.

I doubt you`ll be able to work out something that complex on your own. :rolleyes: .....In fact, I know you won`t.

Basically, yes.

Well it explains the red fascination and the inability to separate lunacy from reality. :D

Dunno, but if I avg each home game as £10 drink/grub, £3 bet, £5 petrol thats £342. Plus the season ticket, um, about £460 so about £800 quid a season not including a new shirt if there is one. Didnt go to any away games last year with the bairn being born but prob will next year so that will go up a fair bit.

Oh aye, I forgot pre season (about another £60) and Cup Games (Ohhh, lets say a tenner :nufc: )