Clearout

triggy99

After watching the euros and the players we have been linked with imo we should just get rid of the rubbish like given, duff, smith, zog, barton, milner and martins and go and splash the cash on players like arshavin, turan, palychenko, engelaar. IMO we need big changes if we want to get back in the top 6 and the players we have at the minute simply arent good enough. Id rather go into next season with a small squad full of quality new players than the current squad of arseholes plus a few additional signings.

After watching the euros and the players we have been linked with imo we should just get rid of the rubbish like given, duff, smith, zog, barton, milner and martins and go and splash the cash on players like arshavin, turan, palychenko, engelaar. IMO we need big changes if we want to get back in the top 6 and the players we have at the minute simply arent good enough. Id rather go into next season with a small squad full of quality new players than the current squad of arseholes plus a few additional signings.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Lets sign Ronaldo from under noses of Real Madrid while we are at it !!!!

Lets sign Ronaldo from under noses of Real Madrid while we are at it !!!!

yes because the players i mentioned are clearly of the same quality as ronaldo

I wonder why no one at the club has thought of that?

because ashleys a tightarse that isnt going to spend any money

Aye he seemed really tight when he paid off the club debt.

... :icon_lol: First off Given Zogz and Martins rubbish? Second we've been linked with Guthrie more than anyone so I think our thoughts are a little lower than Arshavin. Bit of a dreamer aren't you lad?

I wonder why no one at the club has thought of that?

because ashleys a tightarse that isnt going to spend any money

Aye he seemed really tight when he paid off the club debt.

and im so happy with the clubs having no debts but buying no players

... :icon_lol: First off Given Zogz and Martins rubbish? Second we've been linked with Guthrie more than anyone so I think our thoughts are a little lower than Arshavin. Bit of a dreamer aren't you lad?

givens an average keeper, zog and martins are just shit

Don't feed the WUM. :icon_lol:

givens an average keeper, zog and martins are just shit

Those are fair comments. Damn sarcasm doesn't come off well when its typed.

what your irish? go support a team in your own country

Edited by triggy99

Must try harder.

So we get rid of the rubbish players and sign better ones? It's revolutionary in its simplicity.

no my point is get rid of the 5-6 players i mentioned any replace them with 3 or so players that can actually play football using the money gained from the sales

So we get rid of the rubbish players and sign better ones? It's revolutionary in its simplicity.

no my point is get rid of the 5-6 players i mentioned any replace them with 3 or so players that can actually play football using the money gained from the sales

And have a squad of 18 players. Genius.

Must try harder.

must try harder? im not trying to wind you up. it just annoys me when people like you make comments about newcastle when you shouldnt even support them

Must try harder.

must try harder? im not trying to wind you up. it just annoys me when people like you make comments about newcastle when you shouldnt even support them

Why can't people from other countries support our wonderful club? Who can blame them we rock! :icon_lol:

Must try harder.

Why can't people from other countries support our wonderful club? Who can blame them we rock! :icon_lol:

i just dont think its right. you should support your local team

Must try harder.

Still not good enough I'm afraid.

Must try harder.

Still not good enough I'm afraid.

dumb irish

Must try harder.

i just dont think its right. you should support your local team

Do you know the kid he may support Cork as well?