Entire DVD collection up for grabs

Happy Face

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emanuelle 3?

Why are you flogging these HF?

They're just collecting dust and could be paying for an HD projector.

If people pay £10 for a month of lovefilm they only get 3 or 4 DVD's which they have to send back.

Everybody's happy.

Emanuelle 3 is class by the way. She goes to the jungle and has it off with the tarzan types. :lol:

I'll be adding more soon, I haven't kept the list up to date previously.

I might be up for a few of those. (Although you'll probably end up disallowing some of my choices).

How do you want to do it, by PM or just post a list on here?

Just got a PM off Trophyshy, but I'd prefer to hoy them up here so I don't have to repeat myself with what's gone, what's not and what's not for sale. Obviously once it comes to address, payments and that we can take it to PM.

If you're embarrassed about asking for Emanuelle 3, I'm happy to keep it to PM though :lol:

I think the problem would come once wor lass looked through what I was getting rather than any embarassment here.

Ok I will go for;

Toy Story

Sympathy For Mr Vengence

Punch Drunk Love

Pusher Trilogy

Sanjuro

Metropolis

Ikiru

The Killing

La Dolce Vita

Akira

Aladin

Kubricks 2001

Close Encounters Spesh edish

Contact

Deliverance

Robocop

Tru Romance

for me so far please...

any chance I can have your monty pythons too?

:blush:

You've chose all the ones that need me to expand on their condition.

These are fine...

Aladin

La Dolce Vita

The Killing

Pusher Trilogy - box set but £2 will do as it's not that expensive in shops.

Akira - box set but £2 will do as it's not that expensive in shops.

These are all bought from Hong Kong (ie multiu region player needed) and so have dodgy subs ("suspectious" rather than "suspiscious" for example)

Sympathy For Mr Vengence

Sanjuro - Has no English subs at all..

Ikiru

The 2 Kurosawa ones are pretty poor image and sound quality too (as are all the Kurosawa films listed apart from Ran). If you want the 2 with subs for £1 each, you can have the one without for nowt .

Toy Story - Box Set currently goes for £35, I'd really want a tenner at least.

Proof - http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/BED888126.htm

Metropolis - came free in the times, but I'll hoy it in for free with whatever you do want to buy if you want.

Punch Drunk Love - one of my all time favourites so not available. :lol:

Edited by Happy Face

Kubricks 2001

Contact

Deliverance

Robocop

Tru Romance

for me so far please...

Yep.

The Life of Brian (imported 2 disc criterion edition :lol: ), The Holy Grail and The Meaning of Life?

Kubricks 2001

Contact

Deliverance

Robocop

Tru Romance

for me so far please...

Yep.

The Life of Brian (imported 2 disc criterion edition :lol: ), The Holy Grail and The Meaning of Life?

yeah cool

how much for all listed above then??

Kubricks 2001

Contact

Deliverance

Robocop

Tru Romance

for me so far please...

Yep.

yeah cool

how much for all listed above then??

Well it's still not ten :blush: but I suppose I could do 9 for £18.

I'm going to check the weight at the postie tomorrow so I'll let you know what the P&P would be within the UK.

These are fine...

Aladin

La Dolce Vita

The Killing

These are all bought from Hong Kong (ie multiu region player needed) and so have dodgy subs ("suspectious" rather than "suspiscious" for example)

Sympathy For Mr Vengence

Ikiru

The 2 Kurosawa ones are pretty poor image and sound quality too (as are all the Kurosawa films listed apart from Ran). If you want the 2 with subs for £1 each, you can have the one without for nowt .

Metropolis - came free in the times, but I'll hoy it in for free with whatever you do want to buy if you want.

I thought you might say that about PDL which was pretty much why I stuck it in :D

Multiregion is no problem so I'll take Mr Vengance but don't bother with the other two as it will just spoil it for me amd I haven't seen them before.

I'll go with Toy Story for a tenner as long as it's in good nick but tbh I wouldn't pay more than that for any second hand dvd so if you want to try to hang on for more off someone I don't mind.

I'll add Das Boot and Mean Streets. I'm asuming Dogville will be disqualified to.

What's that take us up to?

i'll give you £20 as is, can't be arsed to choose another.

I'll put another one in as a sort of lucky dip. :D

If anyone wants a £20 lucky dip of 10 suprise DVD's let me know. :P

That mightn't be a bad idea as way of increasing my film knowledge although I think the selection I've picked will probably do that.

These are fine...

Aladin

La Dolce Vita

The Killing

Sympathy For Mr Vengence

Ikiru

I thought you might say that about PDL which was pretty much why I stuck it in :D

Multiregion is no problem so I'll take Mr Vengance but don't bother with the other two as it will just spoil it for me amd I haven't seen them before.

I'll go with Toy Story for a tenner as long as it's in good nick but tbh I wouldn't pay more than that for any second hand dvd so if you want to try to hang on for more off someone I don't mind.

I'll add Das Boot and Mean Streets. I'm asuming Dogville will be disqualified to.

I like Dogville, but it's not comfortable repeated viewing so you can have it. Mean Streets is a harder choice, but go on. Toy Story is in mint condition.

Right...

Aladin £2 (you can't get it in shops anymore btw so I don't want to see you flogging it on Ebay for £20 :P )

La Dolce Vita £2

The Killing £2

Pusher Trilogy £2

Akira £2

Sympathy For Mr Vengence £1

Toy Story Box Set £10

Das Boot £2

Mean Streets £2 (Us version)

Dogville £2

Metropolis £free

So £27 for that lot if you want. As I say, I'll find out the postage and let you know tomorow so you can think about it.

Edited by Happy Face

These are fine...

Aladin

La Dolce Vita

The Killing

Sympathy For Mr Vengence

Ikiru

I like Dogville, but it's not comfortable repeated viewing so you can have it. Mean Streets is a harder choice, but go on. Toy Story is in mint condition.

Right...

Aladin £2 (you can't get it in shops anymore btw so I don't want to see you flogging it on Ebay for £20 :P )

La Dolce Vita £2

The Killing £2

Pusher Trilogy £2

Akira £2

Sympathy For Mr Vengence £1

Toy Story Box Set £10

Das Boot £2

Mean Streets £2 (Us version)

Dogville £2

So £27 for that lot if you want. As I say, I'll find out the postage and let you know tomorow so you can think about it.

I agree with that but if your willing to let it go I will take it off your hands. Aladin will be for the bairn so I be flogging it on ebay, those Disney dvd's are a right twat to get a hold of. We had to pay for a knock off of Sleeping Beauty for her and I managed to get Snow White and Beauty and the Beast via alternative sources if you knw what I mean.

Ok that all sounds very reasonable to me, let me know the postage and we're on.

How much are your Sopranos going for?

*Exhales strongly*

£16+ new.

I'll say £7 a series. Though I left a couple on the ferry and will have to check which ones I actually have.