The Dark Knight

Tooj

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in absolute awe how good that film was, in absolute awe. I'll type up a review of some sorts later, but I can safely say now that has overtook Superman as my favourite Superhero film of all time, it's an absolute classic.

fuck off with that Jonny, I'm going to be disappointed now. The hype this film is getting incredible. I'm really going to have to talk to people who don't like Superhero films, just to dampen my excitement for this.

fuck off with that Jonny, I'm going to be disappointed now. The hype this film is getting incredible. I'm really going to have to talk to people who don't like Superhero films, just to dampen my excitement for this.

Even if it wasn't a superhero film as a stand alone film it would be superb in its own right, an absolute classic. Yes I said it.

Dammit 2J I will stamp on your tongue! I do not want this film ruined by people telling me it's really good :razz:

It's better than really good Dave. ;)

Even if it wasn't a superhero film as a stand alone film it would be superb in its own right, an absolute classic. Yes I said it.

;)

Is it just me that's confused?

How could a batman film not be a superhero film? Just a bloke that likes bats like the Goodie off Springwatch? That wouldn't be good.

;)

How could a batman film not be a superhero film? Just a bloke that likes bats like the Goodie off Springwatch? That wouldn't be good.

Shut up man, you know what I meant. :razz:

I should have said if it wasn't a film about a characters we are all so familiar with and if it was just something completely new to us all. I stand correct said the man in the orthopaedic shoes.

;)

Shut up man, you know what I meant. :razz:

I should have said if it wasn't a film about a characters we are all so familiar with and if it was just something completely new to us all. I stand correct said the man in the orthopaedic shoes.

I might go and see it once I've been to see Wall*E.

Got back in from seeing it, it's brilliant.

Ledger is excellent as the Joker but also not forgetting that Bale is brilliant as Batman.

Eckhart is brilliant as well as Dent/Two Face.

Ledger is excellent as the Joker but also not forgetting that Bale is brilliant as Batman.

Aye agreed I was meant to put him. Wonder who the next villain is going to be (iirc Bale signed for a 3rd film) Riddler possibly, a few of the Batman villains are too far fetched for Nolan (e.g. Man-bat).

I'm not one to buy into the hype but that was fucking brilliant, great performances all round (apart from Gyllenhaal who I don't like anyway). I hadn't read too much about the film so had no idea that Two Face was going to be in it.

Aye agreed I was meant to put him. Wonder who the next villain is going to be (iirc Bale signed for a 3rd film) Riddler possibly, a few of the Batman villains are too far fetched for Nolan (e.g. Man-bat).

I hope it's not Riddler or Penguin. I know it might be far fetched but we don't definitely know if Ra's al Ghul died in Batman Begins. I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Man-Bat, Clayface or Killer Croc in there somewhere.

Spoiler below.

There was a hint to Catwoman in there btw. Was also nice to see a little cameo from The Scarecrow.

I hope it's not Riddler or Penguin. I know it might be far fetched but we don't definitely know if Ra's al Ghul died in Batman Begins. I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Man-Bat, Clayface or Killer Croc in there somewhere.

;)