Coloccini ready to shun Prem duo

Jimbo

Coloccini ready to shun Prem duo

Newcastle and West Ham target Fabricio Coloccini has played down rumours linking him with a move away from Deportivo La Coruna.

The Magpies and the Hammers have been linked with a move for the rugged central defender this summer.

Deportivo are determined to keep hold of Coloccini and the Argentine international says he is no rush to leave the Riazor.

"As I have always said since the rumours came out, I will stay at Deportivo La Coruna," Coloccini said.

"I am in contract and I am happy. I am perfectly well at my team and for the moment and for what I know, I will continue playing at Deportivo La Coruna.

Offer"I didn't say in any moment that I wanted to leave La Coruna or that I had a real offer. After I played the games for the the Argentinean national team I got disconnected from everything.

"If I have to leave La Coruna depends on the club. It depends if they receive an important offer for my transfer.

"For the moment there hasn't been any official proposal, the club hasn't received anything."

He's been left out of the clubs pre-season tour apparently while his move is being finalised. Oh and according to Wiki is signing for us. :icon_lol:

He's been left out of the clubs pre-season tour apparently while his move is being finalised. Oh and according to Wiki is signing for us. :icon_lol:

Ah, but has he been seen doing keepy-uppies through security control at Newcastle Airport? :icon_lol: