• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could just grow up  :lol:

42269[/snapback]

Huh?

There are lots of musicians, producers and songwriters in their 70s and 80s.

This is what I do, I've learned my trade. Do you think I'd jack it all in and work at something else?

Why would I?

You always wanted to be a failed musician submitting radio jingles and writing an album that no one will touch?  You should show a bit more ambition mate.

42253[/snapback]

No, I wanted to be a musician. I am one.

What's your point?

If I was a footballer I'd be playing for a conference side: not the top of my profession, but making a living.

Are you trying to tell me we have world leaders and captains of industry on this board?

42264[/snapback]

It amuses me that you spend your time on here mocking other people for having 9 to 5 jobs and "dull lives", whilst you sit about playing your guitar and writing an album that people might never hear. Good luck with it, but if I was you I wouldn't take the piss out of other people's jobs until you've had some success in your chosen profession.

Or you could just grow up  :lol:

42269[/snapback]

Huh?

There are lots of musicians, producers and songwriters in their 70s and 80s.

This is what I do, I've learned my trade. Do you think I'd jack it all in and work at something else?

Why would I?

42271[/snapback]

In all probability you're living a dream you'll never fulfil, sooner or later that will probably strike home.

It amuses me that you spend your time on here mocking other people for having 9 to 5 jobs and "dull lives", whilst you sit about playing your guitar and writing an album that people might never hear.  Good luck with it, but if I was you I wouldn't take the piss out of other people's jobs until you've had some success in your chosen profession.

42273[/snapback]

I respect anyone who tries hard whatever they do. I was suggesting that the people taking the piss were diverting attention away from their own insecurities.

My friends work in offices and they enjoy what they do. I respect them and they respect me.

In all probability you're living a dream you'll never fulfil, sooner or later that will probably strike home.

42274[/snapback]

That could be true.

But how is that worse than not trying? Does it offend you that someone may have aspirations? Do you still have any?

It amuses me that you spend your time on here mocking other people for having 9 to 5 jobs and "dull lives", whilst you sit about playing your guitar and writing an album that people might never hear.  Good luck with it, but if I was you I wouldn't take the piss out of other people's jobs until you've had some success in your chosen profession.

42273[/snapback]

I respect anyone who tries hard whatever they do. I was suggesting that the people taking the piss were diverting attention away from their own insecurities.

My friends work in offices and they enjoy what they do. I respect them and they respect me.

42276[/snapback]

So what you're saying then is that you are the one and only?

42273[/snapback]

42276[/snapback]

So what you're saying then is that you are the one and only?

42280[/snapback]

Nobody he'd rather be.....

Tbh AF you're coming across as a patronising wanker now. Do you really have any friends?

brentguitaratcamera.jpg

I used to be in a reggae band called 'Equality Street' :lol:

42278[/snapback]

What's that programme called?

:huh:

42281[/snapback]

office_gervis.jpg

"I'll probably write a song about this one day"

42274[/snapback]

That could be true.

But how is that worse than not trying? Does it offend you that someone may have aspirations? Do you still have any?

42279[/snapback]

I'm not offended by you, I'm taking the piss out of you. I've got aspirations to make a bit more cash, have a couple of little-uns, see a bit more of the world etc. Funnily enough, I don't really see myself as scoring the winner in the cup final for Newcastle any more. Keep follwing your dreams though Chez :lol:

42274[/snapback]

That could be true.

42279[/snapback]

I'm not offended by you, I'm taking the piss out of you. I've got aspirations to make a bit more cash, have a couple of little-uns, see a bit more of the world etc. Funnily enough, I don't really see myself as scoring the winner in the cup final for Newcastle any more. Keep follwing your dreams though Chez :lol:

42291[/snapback]

That's the dream where AF does 'Abide with Me' at the start isnt it?

42274[/snapback]

That could be true.

42279[/snapback]

I'm not offended by you, I'm taking the piss out of you. I've got aspirations to make a bit more cash, have a couple of little-uns, see a bit more of the world etc. Funnily enough, I don't really see myself as scoring the winner in the cup final for Newcastle any more. Keep follwing your dreams though Chez :huh:

42291[/snapback]

That's the dream where AF does 'Abide with Me' at the start isnt it?

42295[/snapback]

Aye :lol:

I'm not offended by you, I'm taking the piss out of you. I've got aspirations to make a bit more cash, have a couple of little-uns, see a bit more of the world etc. Funnily enough, I don't really see myself as scoring the winner in the cup final for Newcastle any more. Keep follwing your dreams though Chez  :lol:

42291[/snapback]

Good luck.

Is great still allowed? I'm thinking of Trademarking it.

42300[/snapback]

Only in an ironic sense when describing Newcastle-Online, and HTT got there first with the patent.

I'm not offended by you, I'm taking the piss out of you. I've got aspirations to make a bit more cash, have a couple of little-uns, see a bit more of the world etc. Funnily enough, I don't really see myself as scoring the winner in the cup final for Newcastle any more. Keep follwing your dreams though Chez  :huh:

42291[/snapback]

Good luck.

42301[/snapback]

Fuck off you patronising wanker :lol:

I'm not offended by you, I'm taking the piss out of you. I've got aspirations to make a bit more cash, have a couple of little-uns, see a bit more of the world etc. Funnily enough, I don't really see myself as scoring the winner in the cup final for Newcastle any more. Keep follwing your dreams though Chez  :D

42291[/snapback]

Good luck.

42301[/snapback]

42304[/snapback]

Fuck off you dull loser :huh:

I'm not offended by you, I'm taking the piss out of you. I've got aspirations to make a bit more cash, have a couple of little-uns, see a bit more of the world etc. Funnily enough, I don't really see myself as scoring the winner in the cup final for Newcastle any more. Keep follwing your dreams though Chez  :D

42291[/snapback]

Good luck.

42301[/snapback]

42304[/snapback]

42306[/snapback]

I can feel a song coming on.

42291[/snapback]

Good luck.

42301[/snapback]

42304[/snapback]

42306[/snapback]

*Emaj7*