Where the fuck...

Wavey Davey

It's a cess pit over there.

Jesus you would have thought they would have gotten over Keegan's first period and our success under Sir Bobby but they haven't they are still bitter! It's unreal.

:rolleyes: I`ve missed something???

Yup Newcastle were relegated twice, whilst Sunderland won the Premiership and the Champions League 3 years on the trot.

Pay attention! :rolleyes:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus you would have thought they would have gotten over Keegan's first period and our success under Sir Bobby but they haven't they are still bitter! It's unreal.

Yup Newcastle were relegated twice, whilst Sunderland won the Premiership and the Champions League 3 years on the trot.

:rolleyes: Realy!! I was under the impression it was the other way round, :no Silly me.

:no Realy!! I was under the impression it was the other way round, :icon_lol: Silly me.

No, we only won the Champions League 2 years on the trot. :icon_lol:

:rolleyes: Is it the typing or the thinking thats taking the time??

It's Gandalf (again). :icon_lol:

:no Realy!! I was under the impression it was the other way round, :icon_lol: Silly me.

:icon_lol: I am impressed!! 30 minutes,and it`s a stonking reply, :icon_lol: are you a member of mensa?

:no I`ve missed something???

:icon_lol: Realy!! I was under the impression it was the other way round, :icon_lol: Silly me.

:icon_lol: I am impressed!! 30 minutes,and it`s a stonking reply, :panic: are you a member of mensa?

:icon_lol: I suspect it maybe about 9 hours between this and my next reply, so brace yourself. :rolleyes:

Possibly.

It leads me to think what the SMB would be like if they had finished 4th, 3rd and 5th and reached the second group stage of the Champions League beating the likes of Juventus on the way.

My conclusion judging by the suggestions over there of Sunderland possibly finishing 5th this season, doesn't really bear thinking about tbh

Possibly.

It leads me to think what the SMB would be like if they had finished 4th, 3rd and 5th and reached the second group stage of the Champions League beating the likes of Juventus on the way.

My conclusion judging by the suggestions over there of Sunderland possibly finishing 5th this season, doesn't really bear thinking about tbh

Cheers for that reply Sima, I was out playing football :rolleyes:

I don't think Sunderland know what success is for fucks sake.

Up & Down Up & Down but their going to finish fifth in yo-yo town :icon_lol:

We were one of the best teams in the country, could've won the league if Bellamy didn't get injured (SAF said that, not me :rolleyes:)

Mackems, honestly :no

I might go over there and ask if they think Spurs are better than Arsenal.

After all, Arsenal haven't won anything for three years and Spurs have just won the League Cup

To be honest I value Champions League football more than I do the League Cup.

However - Tottenham are the exception to this rule because they have a lot of money to spend. (Till they hopefully do a Leeds :rolleyes:)

To be honest I value Champions League football more than I do the League Cup.

However - Tottenham are the exception to this rule because they have a lot of money to spend. (Till they hopefully do a Leeds :rolleyes:)

So do 99% of people probably.

You'll never get the mackems admitting we've been more successful than Spurs in the last 10 years though

Infact I'll give you their exact response

SUCCESS LOLZER!!!!11!!!!1!!!

CAB%20Empty%20Cabinet.gif

Edited by Sima

:rolleyes: Fucking Hell.

That is immense.

4 League Titles and 6 FA cups, they are missing :rolleyes:

Fairs Cup anybody?

God they are retarded :rolleyes:

Tin-pot trophy tbh

and we got in through the back door iirc.

Be careful though, I've seen them argue that the FA Cup isn't a top-flight trophy because teams from outside the top division can win it.

Edited by Sima

That is immense.

Fairs Cup anybody?

Tin-pot trophy tbh

Be careful though, I've seen them argue that the FA Cup isn't a top-flight trophy because teams from outside the top division can win it.

Saying that some of the teams in the fairs cup were top draw so I wouldn't say it's a tin pot trophy.

The only reason UEFA don't regard it as a major european trophy is because of the 'one club per city' policy.

The FA cup was more important than the league for a very long time.

Theres certainly more of a feeling to it!

That is immense.

Fairs Cup anybody?

Tin-pot trophy tbh

Saying that some of the teams in the fairs cup were top draw so I wouldn't say it's a tin pot trophy.

The only reason UEFA don't regard it as a major european trophy is because of the 'one club per city' policy.

Yeah, I wasn't saying it was, that was merely the Sunderland slant on it.

That is immense.

Fairs Cup anybody?

Tin-pot trophy tbh

Yeah, I wasn't saying it was, that was merely the Sunderland slant on it.

Ah fair enough.

I've been through It so many times with a few different people.

I can only speculate would it would be classed as had they won it.

I suppose they would need to be playing in europe in the first place though :no

Isn't success relative? Ok, we didn't win anything in those two periods but you'd no doubt brand us as 'deluded mags' if we'd been expecting to. Although with a bit of luck we could have easily won something as you are all too aware of. In fact it's just about all you've had to cling onto in recent times.

Isn't success relative? Ok, we didn't win anything in those two periods but you'd no doubt brand us as 'deluded mags' if we'd been expecting to. Although with a bit of luck we could have easily won something as you are all too aware of. In fact it's just about all you've had to cling onto in recent times.

My aunty has what? :rolleyes:

Is that a southern joke?

Is that a southern joke?

No its a well known saying. Im sure you'll get there.

Is that a southern joke?

Ah yes, all the best jokes need explaining.

Is that a southern joke?

Ah yes, all the best jokes need explaining.

"If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no work for tinkers' hands"

think that's about right, although i always wanna say ifs and buts which doesnt rhyme with pans:(