Interesting post on Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

Article via SKY on Newcastle Online there, but I would've thought we'd be higher than 6th and the fact Sunderland is 4th when they should be bottom. When Liverpool come up as well, I always think what a set of ugly scruffs they are as well.

Looking fan-tastic

The Kop on top in study of good looking supporters

Liverpool is famous for many things: The Beatles, its historic docks, and now... the best-looking football fans in the country!

A study by Sky HD has revealed when it comes to well-chiselled features and luscious locks, Liverpool tops the table as having the most attractive set of supporters in the Premier League.

High definition television means that it's not just the action on the football pitch which can be scrutinised by viewers - with a picture four times clearer, fans are now finding themselves on show during televised matches.

Sky HD worked with top model agency D1 Model Management to study high definition footage of crowds from every Premier League match last season, and name the top 10 best-looking clubs as:

1. Liverpool

2. Fulham

3. Tottenham Hotspur

4. Sunderland

5. Chelsea

6. Newcastle United

7. Arsenal

8. Bolton Wanderers

9. West Ham United

10. Manchester United

Dean Cleary-Patterson, from D1 Model Management said: "We're used to scouting the cream of British modelling talent in all sorts of weird and wonderful places, but football crowds are certainly a new concept for us!

"We typically take into account a whole range of aspects of a person's appearance, from the symmetry of their features to the glossiness of their hair. It's interesting to know we might need to start scouring the stands of Anfield to find our next big name!"

Sky's Christian Cull explains: "High definition really changes the way you watch TV, so you end up noticing lots more than you normally would.

"With images so detailed, you can see faces in the crowd much more clearly, so we had a bit of fun by teaming up with D1 Model Management to create a league table of the best looking fans.

"I'm a Chelsea fan, so I'm not used to languishing in mid-table."

Quote from: billytray on Today at 10:49:47 AM

We'd be higher if GM didnt support us.

:icon_lol:

Scene: Sky marketing HQ

"Sky HD isn't selling well in bindipperville, how do we angle our advertising towards them?"

"How about we treat them like cheap whores and tell them they look nice to get in their pants?"

"Perfect, nice pink shirt and brown shoes by the way."

Is this thread just an excuse for you to show off that you've managed to 'beat' the N-O admin?

The losers will be carrying out their investigations and interviews with other N-O members so they can try and get some clues on what your username is so they can ban you again

Guest Stevie
How you cnuts got 6th is a mystery! :icon_lol::blink::nufc:

We're better looking than Swiss cunts and scousers I'll tell you that straight away. Scousers are umpa lumpa types genetically, they're much smaller than we are.

How you cnuts got 6th is a mystery! :icon_lol::blink::nufc:

We're better looking than Swiss cunts and scousers I'll tell you that straight away. Scousers are umpa lumpa types genetically, they're much smaller than we are.

This message had been brought to you by StevieLabs Inc. :nufc:

Guest Stevie
How you cnuts got 6th is a mystery! :blink::nufc: :nufc:

This message had been brought to you by StevieLabs Inc. <_<

It's just how I find people in the North West, they're genetically fucked up, and the ones who are naturally good looking have a lifestyle that makes them look dodgy. Manchester and Liverpool have Britain's fattest cunts officially as well.

In fairness having lived there there is a high prevalence of the "Munch-genome", but I dunno that it's much worse than any other chav areas elsewhere.

munchface.jpg

The women may or may not look ok (hard to tell with the layers of makeup), but the big issue is that when they open their mouths they generally sound like two cats being fed through a mangle tail first. :icon_lol:

what is it with scouse birds, i have worked in crimsville in the past and they wear fooking pj's to the shops,

bindipperdobbatastic

It's just how I find people in the North West, they're genetically fucked up, and the ones who are naturally good looking have a lifestyle that makes them look dodgy. Manchester and Liverpool have Britain's fattest cunts officially as well.

lmao.gif

what is it with scouse birds, i have worked in crimsville in the past and they wear fooking pj's to the shops,

bindipperdobbatastic

It's because they're inherently lazy. When you've come from three generations of dole scum, it's no shame to go to Lidl in your pyjamas & slippers.

bindipperdobbatastic

It's because they're inherently lazy. When you've come from three generations of dole scum, it's no shame to go to Lidl in your pyjamas & slippers.

For the record, no self respecting Scouse bird would be seen out in pj's AND slippers. Slippers are a complete no no, and having spent Saturday nights in many cities of this country, Liverpool on a Saturday night is one of the best cities in Britain for seeing good looking, well dressed and well groomed birds.

With the Ian Paisley sound alike getting stuck in again it would be very easy to have a go at Geordies, especially the birds whose reputation was far from enhanced by Shepherd, but I speak as I find and I've met great Geordies and some who are utter tools, same as everywhere else. We all have a great pride in our cities, Liverpool will always be better than anywhere else for me, I don't feel the need to keep shouting about it though, or putting others down, it's each to their own.

This top ten Sky have come out with is a complete nonsense and has nothing to do with football, what will they do next, judge us on how many gingers we've got in each stand?