Sir Bobby has given his first half million

Happy Face

Guest Stevie
Your fucking making it up!!! Find the thread and post it

And im not 5ft10 thanks. Good guess though :(

If I remember correctly you made up a story about how you called everyone around you at the match a boring speccy cunt cos they werent singing, or another similarly heinous crime. I merely said if someone had spoken to me like that at the match id have twatted them.

Hardly a direct threat to chin you, im not in the habit of starting beefs on the internet haha

I think Fish threatened to do me in when I went to leeds once though :icon_lol:

You hard bastard.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly you made up a story about how you called everyone around you at the match a boring speccy cunt cos they werent singing, or another similarly heinous crime. I merely said if someone had spoken to me like that at the match id have twatted them.

Hardly a direct threat to chin you, im not in the habit of starting beefs on the internet haha

I think Fish threatened to do me in when I went to leeds once though :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

you're a cock you're a cock you're a cock you're a cock you're a cock you're a cock

"If you ever sit beside me at the match pal and that's your attitude you'll get a fist in the mouth pal" ....or something like that, Wacky will remember it.

rocky.jpg

I do, he said he would have put you on your arse, or something along the lines of it. Bit daft really because he would have only went and handed himself into the police afterwards.

Guest Stevie

"If you ever sit beside me at the match pal and that's your attitude you'll get a fist in the mouth pal" ....or something like that, Wacky will remember it.

rocky.jpg

I do, he said he would have put you on your arse, or something along the lines of it. Bit daft really because he would have only went and handed himself into the police afterwards.

haha that was it...."you'd have ended up on your arse if I had've been about pal." All 5ft9 and 11st of him. Watch out Khan, J69 is aboot.

Guest Stevie
Youre such a bad WUM!!! l be 2ft3 and 4st next :(

Have you not got another clubs message board to be embarrassing yourelf on stevie?

Embarrass myself??? I'm some dweeby bloke from near Sunderland who tries to portray himself as something he's not on the internet?!??! That's what I call embarrassing ones self.

Seriously if there is one thing I dont do, its pretend to be someone else on the internet. Hence the gip for arcades, non drinking, living in CLS, being a nurse blah blah blah. Im happy being me and dont feel the need to make up stories to make myself look good.

You need to spend more time concentrating on yourself and your family mate rather than being apoplectic every time someone does or says something you disagree with

Guest Stevie
Seriously if there is one thing I dont do, its pretend to be someone else on the internet. Hence the gip for arcades, non drinking, living in CLS, being a nurse blah blah blah. Im happy being me and dont feel the need to make up stories to make myself look good.

You need to spend more time concentrating on yourself and your family mate rather than being apoplectic every time someone does or says something you disagree with

You portray yourself as god's gift to women and a hard bastard. Who the fuck do you think you are, some little irrelevance from Durham telling me what I should be spending time concentrating on. I'm open to advice off most people, but annoying little oiks who still watch wrestling well in to their mid 20's? Nah.

Ive been with my fiancee for 3 years so im not sure how I portray myself as being gods gift to women.

Im not a big fan of fighting, as im sure you can remember from me dobbing someone in for assaulting someone in town

I dont like wrestling, I think you have me confused with someone else

keep trying though stevie, you might get something right soon

Guest Stevie
Ive been with my fiancee for 3 years so im not sure how I portray myself as being gods gift to women.

Im not a big fan of fighting, as im sure you can remember from me dobbing someone in for assaulting someone in town

Well you're a wank, theres no way thats wrong.

Rack Off!

Rack Off!

strewth Wacky, no need to come the raw prawn, I'm off to Summer Bay in ma UTE for a tinny and a blowjob off a sheep.

Guest Stevie

Rack Off!

Rotten mongrel. He's a real spunk though, or so he tells us.

to be fair Jonny, I'd rather it descended into stupid Australian phrases than yet another thread of chilidsh arguments between Stevie and whomever.

Guest Stevie
to be fair Jonny, I'd rather it descended into stupid Australian phrases than yet another thread of chilidsh arguments between Stevie and whomever.

I wasn't arguing with anyone you follically challenged imbecile till someone started insulting me and changing facts, it was on topic till that point. You were clearly a PREFECT at school.

Guest Stevie
Delete the last 2 pages and get it back on track.

Leave The Ultimate Warrior in though :(

People are bored of you now mate, so I suggest those bits are taken out. Was a perfectly good discussion till fuckin Quincy here came in.