Samsung Tocca, Nokia N95 8 GB or Sony 902?

Smooth Operator

true enough but its an older less efficient design. good phone other than the 2 faults i told you about..

the n82 is class mate and is cheaper. both of them chew up the battery though....

So does wor lasses Vibrator but she still loves the fucka :icon_lol:

Understandable really :icon_lol:

What is the difference between Wacky's lass and a washing machine?

The washing machine doesn't follow you around for two weeks after you dump a load in it!

What is the difference between Wacky's lass and a washing machine?

The washing machine doesn't follow you around for two weeks after you dump a load in it!

:icon_lol: Welcome to 1983

I wasn't even born. :icon_lol:

Having had the SE K850i now for a year, I'm not keen to look at the 902.

The user interface is great but the actual software itself is shite - fucking slow and liable to crash. Had to have one handset replaced as it decided to reboot off its own accord into Mass Storage Mode and I couldn't get the phone operational again.

The iPhone is gimicky and expensive for what it is. Sure it looks pretty but the mechanics of it are still way short of its competitiors. Really depends what you're wanting it for but if it's email, i'd look elsewhere - it's NOT a decent PDA as it'll only deal with pop email systems. Quite funny on the tv ads as well where they have to display "requires Microsoft Exchange" - bet they were screwing about that one :icon_lol:

N96 is looking the daddy at the moment IMO :icon_lol:

The Samsungs look a bit clunky to me

Only place I've seen a N96 is for sale on e bay for £550. None of the networks have it out yet.

Any ideas as to when it's coming out?

• 2 months later...
it was meant to be this month but I've heard it's having a load of problems and could be a while yet

No shit I've had mine about 10 days and I'm sending it back, it keeps crashing all the time even when just flipping it up, the sat nav rarely picks up a signal in the car and the auto rotate on it takes at least 30 seconds to sort itself out, last straw was when it was auto-rotating even after i'd disabled it and this morning it turned itself off for 5 minutes when i was texting, battery was fully charged as well.

Hoping I just got a dodgy one so am getting a new N96 sent out but if it's the same problems with this new one I'm gonna be stuck as to what to get.