Three hurt in savage attacks

themags

http://www.spenboroughtoday.co.uk/ViewArti...ticleID=1206741

getedimageaspx9ju.jpg

A MAN was beaten unconscious during one of three savage and unprovoked attacks in Spen.

Lee Pygott was walking home after visiting a friend when he was jumped from behind in High Street, Heckmondwike.

Just three hours earlier a 25-year-old man had been attacked, just around the corner in Lobley Street.

Police believe the assaults were carried out by the same gang of teenage thugs.

Mr Pygott said the attack had made him afraid every time he left the house: “I am looking over my shoulder all the time.”

The 31-year-old was walking home between midnight and 1am on Sunday September 18 when he was assaulted.

Details have only just been released by the police.

He said: “I was coming up to the pelican crossing on High Street when I got jumped on.

“I don’t remember much about it, I was knocked to the floor and lost consciousness.

“The next thing I knew the police were there and I was being taken to hospital.”

Mr Pygott, of Mitchell Avenue, Staincliffe, was taken to Dewsbury and District Hospital where he was kept in overnight and treated for severe bruising to his head and face.

He lost three teeth and suffered two black eyes and bruising to the back of his head where he was kicked and punched.

He said: “I have been doing a diploma in IT at Dewsbury College but have not been able to go since the attack.”

Mr Pygott did not see the people who attacked him but other witnesses told police they saw three Asian men in the area at the time. The descriptions given were similar to those from the earlier attack.

One was 5ft 7in, of medium build and about 18. Another was about the same age but slightly taller and wore a green bomber jacket with fur round the hood. The third was smaller than the others, wearing dark clothing. All three were Asian.

Typical media dumbing down the racial shaddow hanging over this story, had it been an asian attacked by 3 whites it would have automatically been a racially motivated crime.

Another example of evils of political correctness.

I really hate this fucking shit. I can't look at pictures like this without thinking this could be someone like me.

You read of fella's being attacked for either fuck all (like this bloke) or for telling scrotes to stop swearing in front of their kids and shit like that.

Somehow this country has developed an acceptance for this shit and we just ignore it now.

I saw this week that the girl charged for trying to hang a 5yr got nowt but a 1yr probation sentence.

When did it become OK to be a cunt?

I swear, I'm coming close to writing to the Daily Mail. ;)

Typical media dumbing down the racial shaddow hanging over this story, had it been an asian attacked by 3 whites it would have automatically been a racially motivated crime.

Another example of evils of political correctness.

43081[/snapback]

I think I agree with you in reverse, if that makes any sense. I don't think this is neccessarily a racist attack but I hate how the media always portrays any attack on a minority as racist. Like if I hit a black guy for making insinuations about my mother I'm a racist, or maybe I didn't like what he said?

I'm tempted to say the solution to this problem is a simple bullet in the head for the thugs who did it. No pantomime ceremony or vengeance aimed at them, just a simple eradication from the gene pool. There are many obvious flaws with that solution but no plan is perfect.

How many stories posted on here get the automatic response - "kill them"?

Terrorist bombers? Kill them

Paedophiles? Kill them

Rapists? Kill them

Thugs? Kill them

Charvers? Kill them

Alcoholics? Kill them

Sensible policies for a better Britain!

Mine's worse though HF, it's not an angry response to something I hate, it's a possible logical solution. Is eradication from the gene pool a possible remedy for this kind of problem?

The irony with terrorists of course is that these people are not sadists having a laugh, they're showing the same responses to perceived abuse that we show when we see the atrocities commited against us.

I'm not British by the way so you can't blame the Brits for this particular opinion! ;)

Edited by DotBum

Mine's worse though HF, it's not an angry response to something I hate, it's a possible logical solution.  Is eradication from the gene pool a possible remedy for this kind of problem?

The irony with terrorists of course is that these people are not sadists having a laugh, they're showing the same responses to perceived abuse that we show when we see the atrocities commited against us.

I'm not British by the way so you can't blame the Brits for this particular opinion! ;)

43218[/snapback]

Probably not. As far as I'm aware there's not a gene for being a cunt.

Mine's worse though HF, it's not an angry response to something I hate, it's a possible logical solution.  Is eradication from the gene pool a possible remedy for this kind of problem?

43218[/snapback]

Probably not. As far as I'm aware there's not a gene for being a cunt.

43230[/snapback]

No, probably not so literally, but there's plenty of evidence to suggest that genetics have a major role to play in our behavior. 'Developmental plasticity' kind of lets genes off the hook though - the idea that whilst you'll be born to behave within a certain range you will adapt according to your environment.

Another reason to err on the side of caution with the idea is this. What if the lad pictured was with a gang of mates earlier in the day screaming racial abuse at them? Would completely change the scenario for me.

I know it's probably not an answer but when you look for so long for a solution to a problem sometimes you just want a silver bullet theory that will fix it all. I think what Rob would call a 'Daily Mail solution'. Plus I would ask the question, if it did do a better job than the alternatives would we be open to it?

Edited by DotBum

Truly ugly incident. It's strange behaviour though on behalf of the perpetrators. I wonder if they deliberately targeted these 3 individuals for some reason.

Should have made some headlines though, at least locally unless the police are asking for it to be kept quiet for some reason, maybe fearing a backlash against the asian community (is there one?).

Spotted this story on the SMB today. I'm not surprised people are getting a bit daily mail about things nowadays, it's hard not to - anecdotally at least soceity seems to be going to the dogs.

Racist or not, what a fucking cowardly bunch of cunts, pardon my language. I can only hope some horrible fate awaits them. ;)

As Head Sandalista on here I have to say that if anyone is stupid enough to cut this story because it had the word "Asian" in it then it is totally wrong

As stated above whoever did this has to be caught, tried and punished as quickly as possible - describing the perpetrators can only help in this.

People (Asians, Blacks, whites... whatever) are much the same all over the world in my experience - there are good ones (the majority) and some bad ones and a few really bad ones. Race, skin colour and religion have nothing to do with it