Newcastle and the university

TheInspiration

To be honest, university is full of morons and I was ready to leave. I just want to be able to bum around and do nothing again. Even though I pretty much did that from finishing exams in April til starting work the other week! Overheard a student nurse today say that she wasn't coming in tomorow because she wouldn't feel up to it after doing a late shift. Lucky bitch.

Yeah, the doing nothing was great. I miss freelancing for similar reasons. Quite enjoyed uni after the first term of first year, once the aforementioned highly visible morons ran short on drink money and calmed down a bit and the decent people started to emerge from the background. Actually if I'm being honest, I'd primarily go back and be far more of a slag. It took me far too long to realise that morals don't really exist in student world. :huh: But I miss the overnighters in the PC labs too, to my utter shame.

:lol: The bit in bold is particularly well-observed btw. The fucking try-hards in the first term man. You know - the ones who underwent a complete personality change around the time they got their A-level results (at a guess).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic