Anal - Anil Ambani willing to pay £275 million for the club

Ketsbaia

Flying to England on Monday to discuss a takeover with an English club. My money is on Everton since their chairman effectively whored them out yesterday.

Where's that coming from Nick?

Everton 'need billionaire owner'

Everton owner Bill Kenwright says the club need a new billionaire owner if they are to remain competitive in the Premier League.

Kenwright said the massive riches available to Manchester City, who are set to be taken over by the Abu Dhabi United Group, highlighted the need.

"I'm a pauper when it comes to other chairmen," said Kenwright.

"I want Everton to have a billionaire, but it is not me. My shares have been for sale from the day I bought in."

And the £15m expenditure on Fellaini was dwarfed by the British record fee of £32.4m that City spent to bring Robinho to Eastlands.

The Arabian investors have wealth that puts even Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich in the shade, and Kenwright believes their involvement has changed the landscape of British football and the Premier League.

"Now Arabs have bought Man City, making it even more difficult for Everton," said Kenwright, speaking at the club's extraordinary general meeting (EGM).

"I cannot go on like this, we need a new owner and we will continue to try to find one.

"I cannot see an alternative. This summer's transfer window has been the worst and most difficult I can remember.

"Every year it becomes more difficult to find the money. It is impossible to continue in the financial way we are at the moment."

The EGM was called to discuss the proposed new Everton stadium in Kirkby, a proposal that has been opposed by some of the club's fans angered by the planned move to outside Liverpool's city boundaries.

"We believe that there is no other financially available option in Liverpool," said acting chief executive Robert Elstone.

"We've been offered only two other sites in the city, and they were not viable.

"If we try to develop Goodison Park, we will have to revise our club budget and expectation.

"This club has always punched above its weight with a great manager in control. It is unwise to continue to rely on that to be successful."

There's the bit about him whoring Everton, from the Beeb.

He's 100% right there, and for decades.

What the fuck is it with you? Measuring your club size in column inches and attendances, while all the time trying to degrade other clubs claims to whatever. You're pathetic and anyone using column inches, all of the wrong kind, to show a clubs esteem is an idiot. I would love my club to only appear in the headlines for great achievments, and hate, as we've had since the Yanks, too much publicity of the negative kind. From an outsiders point of view Newcastle has always courted negative publicity. The press knew from KK leaving SJP in a helicopter way back, to trouble between KK and Wise now, that Newcastle wouldn't fail to give them a story, FS quote, or yet another manager sacking, for the nation to laugh at. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh to the rest of the posters on here, I haven't come here to offend but reading this whoppers posts has a negative effect on opposition posters.

I had come on here to wish you all luck in your endeavours to keep KK and get Ashley to sell up, or play the game as it should be played. I still wish you all that and have complete sympathy with your feelings over KK, that's one horrible fucking gutted feeling in the pit of the stomach when you know the heirarchy of a club want to get rid of the only one you feel will progress your club, and it's even more unbearable when that man is someone you all dearly love and respect for what he's already done for your club, and for the passion and respect he holds for the fans. I sincerely hope KK comes out of this, still your manager but with a lot more power.

As for your ramblings RabC/Ian Paisley, for many decades there was a traditional big 5 in English football, Spurs and Everton being two of those. Spurs have always had a high profile, probably because of the big name players they've had over the years including the best striker ever Jimmy Greaves.

As for Everton punching above their weight for decades their millionnaire chairman only retired in '77, they were known as the millionnaires club because of him and their power to buy players. They did exceptionally well through the '80's and as things stand are way ahead of you in the trophy stakes. 9 league titles, the last one being in the 80's, is not something the likes of you in particular have the right to sneer at.

You can answer this or not, I won't get involved (which also means you can sit making up your usual lies that you think will prove your point, but never do) the fans of your club have enough grief atm without seeing another dreary big club argument.

Best of luck fellas.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flying to England on Monday to discuss a takeover with an English club. My money is on Everton since their chairman effectively whored them out yesterday.

Where's that coming from Nick?

Everton 'need billionaire owner'

Everton owner Bill Kenwright says the club need a new billionaire owner if they are to remain competitive in the Premier League.

Kenwright said the massive riches available to Manchester City, who are set to be taken over by the Abu Dhabi United Group, highlighted the need.

"I'm a pauper when it comes to other chairmen," said Kenwright.

"I want Everton to have a billionaire, but it is not me. My shares have been for sale from the day I bought in."

And the £15m expenditure on Fellaini was dwarfed by the British record fee of £32.4m that City spent to bring Robinho to Eastlands.

The Arabian investors have wealth that puts even Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich in the shade, and Kenwright believes their involvement has changed the landscape of British football and the Premier League.

"Now Arabs have bought Man City, making it even more difficult for Everton," said Kenwright, speaking at the club's extraordinary general meeting (EGM).

"I cannot go on like this, we need a new owner and we will continue to try to find one.

"I cannot see an alternative. This summer's transfer window has been the worst and most difficult I can remember.

"Every year it becomes more difficult to find the money. It is impossible to continue in the financial way we are at the moment."

The EGM was called to discuss the proposed new Everton stadium in Kirkby, a proposal that has been opposed by some of the club's fans angered by the planned move to outside Liverpool's city boundaries.

"We believe that there is no other financially available option in Liverpool," said acting chief executive Robert Elstone.

"We've been offered only two other sites in the city, and they were not viable.

"If we try to develop Goodison Park, we will have to revise our club budget and expectation.

"This club has always punched above its weight with a great manager in control. It is unwise to continue to rely on that to be successful."

There's the bit about him whoring Everton, from the Beeb.

He's 100% right there, and for decades.

What the fuck is it with you? Measuring your club size in column inches and attendances, while all the time trying to degrade other clubs claims to whatever. You're pathetic and anyone using column inches, all of the wrong kind, to show a clubs esteem is an idiot. I would love my club to only appear in the headlines for great achievments, and hate, as we've had since the Yanks, too much publicity of the negative kind. From an outsiders point of view Newcastle has always courted negative publicity. The press knew from KK leaving SJP in a helicopter way back, to trouble between KK and Wise now, that Newcastle wouldn't fail to give them a story, FS quote, or yet another manager sacking, for the nation to laugh at. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh to the rest of the posters on here, I haven't come here to offend but reading this whoppers posts has a negative effect on opposition posters.

I had come on here to wish you all luck in your endeavours to keep KK and get Ashley to sell up, or play the game as it should be played. I still wish you all that and have complete sympathy with your feelings over KK, that's one horrible fucking gutted feeling in the pit of the stomach when you know the heirarchy of a club want to get rid of the only one you feel will progress your club, and it's even more unbearable when that man is someone you all dearly love and respect for what he's already done for your club, and for the passion and respect he holds for the fans. I sincerely hope KK comes out of this, still your manager but with a lot more power.

As for your ramblings RabC/Ian Paisley, for many decades there was a traditional big 5 in English football, Spurs and Everton being two of those. Spurs have always had a high profile, probably because of the big name players they've had over the years including the best striker ever Jimmy Greaves.

As for Everton punching above their weight for decades their millionnaire chairman only retired in '77, they were known as the millionnaires club because of him and their power to buy players. They did exceptionally well through the '80's and as things stand are way ahead of you in the trophy stakes. 9 league titles, the last one being in the 80's, is not something the likes of you in particular have the right to sneer at.

You can answer this or not, I won't get involved (which also means you can sit making up your usual lies that you think will prove your point, but never do) the fans of your club have enough grief atm without seeing another dreary big club argument.

Best of luck fellas.

There was no big club argument I just said they've punched above their weight for a long time, which they have you scouse bastard, don't waste more minutes of your life replying you pathetic wallpusher.