Sergei Rebrov

Tooj

;)

ill advised comments. Colour has nowt to do with predilection to crime, poverty on the other hand... he's as at-risk there as he is in Liverpool (as Mr Keane has recently found out).

Or shit holes like the west end of Newcastle.

Or down the coast way Longbenton, Forest Hall, and particularly North Shields way scene of some of Britains biggest riots of the last 30 years.

That was an easy chomp. These stereotypes fall down on close examination, don't they?

Apart from Forest Hall not being 'down the coast way'. Wtf has North Shields got to do with me?

Nothing I was just making a point.

What point were you making?

about shitholes

Can you not read? Same point you were making just different locations.

I can read, yes. Which is why I asked for an explanation. Which you've failed to provide.

Clearly I've provided it, I can't help it if you have difficulty understanding it. What bit do you not understand about "Same point you were making"?

Edited by Stevie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

ill advised comments. Colour has nowt to do with predilection to crime, poverty on the other hand... he's as at-risk there as he is in Liverpool (as Mr Keane has recently found out).

Or down the coast way Longbenton, Forest Hall, and particularly North Shields way scene of some of Britains biggest riots of the last 30 years.

That was an easy chomp. These stereotypes fall down on close examination, don't they?

Apart from Forest Hall not being 'down the coast way'. Wtf has North Shields got to do with me?

about shitholes

I can read, yes. Which is why I asked for an explanation. Which you've failed to provide.

Clearly I've provided it, I can't help it if you have difficulty understanding it. What bit do you not understand about "Same point you were making"?

What point was I making then?

Alex you needlessly implied that the west end was the only shit hole in the NE - Stevie can't have that ;)

ST doesn't haven't anywhere near as shit as the west end of course but we're mackems which is a whole different level of deprivation.

;)

about shitholes

That he's just as at risk in the West End as he is in Liverpool you nobjockey. However, the difference is if he lived in Newcastle he wouldn't live in the West End.

;)

about shitholes

Can I have one too? :panic:

Alex you needlessly implied that the west end was the only shit hole in the NE - Stevie can't have that ;)

ST doesn't haven't anywhere near as shit as the west end of course but we're mackems which is a whole different level of deprivation.

pmsl

;)

about shitholes

That he's just as at risk in the West End as he is in Liverpool you nobjockey. However, the difference is if he lived in Newcastle he wouldn't live in the West End.

No, I was making the point that social deprivation is the cause of high crime rates rather than the colour of skin of the people living in said areas. I used the west end as an example because you live there and I knew you'd bite. You used North Shields as one because you seem to think I have some connection with the place when in fact I've been there only a handful of times in my life.

;)

about shitholes

No, I was making the point that social deprivation is the cause of high crime rates rather than the colour of skin of the people living in said areas. I used the west end as an example because you live there and I knew you'd bite. You used North Shields as one because you seem to think I have some connection with the place when in fact I've been there only a handful of times in my life.

So what point were you making?

Well you should make things more clear. How in life anyone was supposed to decipher that's what you meant from this is anyones guess.

;)

;)

about shitholes

Actually I think Stevie was just pointing out there yes there are areas of depridation all over the place which are predominantly white which are high ares of crime. He just did it in a less pretentious and poncey way than you did.

Well you should make things more clear. How in life anyone was supposed to decipher that's what you meant from this is anyones guess.

;)

That was my response but it wasn't the point I was making. Why do you think I mentioned the west end (there's a clue above btw)? Because you were seemingly agreeing with Rebrov's comments.

;)

about shitholes

Actually I think Stevie was just pointing out there yes there are areas of depridation all over the place which are predominantly white which are high ares of crime. He just did it in a less pretentious and poncey way than you did.

I don't think he was saying that on page one like.

;)

about shitholes

I think that should be on his gravestone when he passes away.

I've got black and asian friends. That's me in the clear.

Me too. I've bought drugs off black and Asian people.

I've sold drugs to black people and used to regularly receive batches of skunk in the post from my Jamaican friend who is also black, thats me in the clear.

Allegedly ;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

;)

about shitholes

How was I being either in all honesty? Without looking the words up.

I've sold drugs to black people and used to regularly receive batches of skunk in the post from my Jamaican friend who is also black, thats me in the clear.

Allegedly ;)

Two negatives make a positive, so I'm afraid you're racist too. :panic:

Allegedly ;)

Two negatives make a positive, so I'm afraid you're racist too. :panic:

Doing a good deed imo

P.S Wish one of them jiffy bags would come through my letterbox now, skint as a cunt tbh

Edited by Wacky Jnr

;)

about shitholes

He's done it again :panic:, you find it excruciatingly difficult to avoid being a condescending prick. Do you think that's how other people view you?

Edited by Stevie

;)

about shitholes

He's done it again :panic:, you find it excruciatingly difficult to avoid being a condescending prick. Do you think that's how other people view you?

Fair enough, it was deliberate like. You have a pretty skewed self-image though.

;)

about shitholes

Fair enough, it was deliberate like. You have a pretty skewed self-image though.

I was referring to you, not me. Why avoid answering my question?

I was referring to you, not me. Why avoid answering my question?

You're so insecure you view me as alright when I agree with you and think I'm a pretentious prick or whatever, like in this case when I don't. You do it all the time on here with posters btw.