Weekday Matches

Besty

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1828: What a chance! Stephen Ireland squares the ball across goal to Jo, who simply has to tuck the ball into an empty net from inside the six yard box. Alas, the Man City striker fails to his the target. A terrible miss.

1828: What a chance! Stephen Ireland squares the ball across goal to Jo, who simply has to tuck the ball into an empty net from inside the six yard box. Alas, the Man City striker fails to his the target. A terrible miss.

That's what you get for £19m these days.

1934: GOAL Omonia Nicosia 1-2 Man City

A genuinely tidy finish from Jo, who shows great technique in controlling a cross from Pablo Zabaleta before drilling the ball low and hard into the net. The Brazilian has had a very mixed evening but eventually shown his class.

I can't see Tottenham getting other than a win, the opposition appear to be terrible but I suppose Spurs are shite too.

Everton will get a result tonight too, despite being one nil down.

I can't see Tottenham getting other than a win, the opposition appear to be terrible but I suppose Spurs are shite too.

Everton will get a result tonight too, despite being one nil down.

:snakehips:

:rolleyes:

Kalmar 6/1 - pissing the Swedish league, Feyenoord are wank and have just lost 3-1 to Heracles who???

You have to think outside the box when you're backing sides in Europe, got to the bookies and they were 6/1. Had a strong feeling they'd take a narrow victory back to the Baltic Sea town, which proved to be the case.