Swedish twin sisters...

Lazarus

Bizarre case, truly bizarre.

Agreed. A no win situation for all involved. It's all well and good saying the law prevents supervision from release but surely it's such rare incidents like this which should influence a change in the law rather than finding excuses not to take action?

She should never have been released to be able to commit the killing considering her actions on the motorway and the TV footage is damning evidence of that - the police seriously fucked up on that one and surely aren't beyond the limits of a civil case against them by the victim's family?

I'd question the coach driver too - what the fuck was he playing at leaving two 'possibly vunerable' females along at a service station - handing the duty of care over to a female manager? If he thinks they're suspicious he should have called the police - Keele is only a couple of miles from Stoke town centre, they'd have been there in minutes!

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Amazing this. Hard to watch at the same time.

I'm recording it, it any good?

P.S. Are you playing next week (baring in the mind the Toon match)?

Nar am caalin it off unless they let us have a 630, I'd play it like and watch it there over a few pints but Tony's a fanny. Sorry I never texted you back, been busy all day.

Amazing this. Hard to watch at the same time.

I'm recording it, it any good?

P.S. Are you playing next week (baring in the mind the Toon match)?

Nar am caalin it off unless they let us have a 630, I'd play it like and watch it there over a few pints but Tony's a fanny. Sorry I never texted you back, been busy all day.

No probs mate, did you end up playing on Monday then?