Today's games

Guest Stevie

Spurs Ajax double for me tonight. £5 wins me £90.

Time for my / Spurs luck to turn around.

You must be as dense with your money, as you are at posting on here. Just got an utterly gobsmacking 11/10 for Udinese at Corals. I was expecting 1/4, they're 2nd in Serie A.

I know they are but 3/1 in a two horse race for a team that is traditionally very good in Europe and 7/2 on Ajax were just too long odds to turn down IMO.

No doubt one of them will let me down.

Traditionall very good in Europe <_< You've played two decent sides in EUROPE in the last 20 years Kaiserslautern and PSV, and got knocked off both.

You forgot Seville.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be as dense with your money, as you are at posting on here. Just got an utterly gobsmacking 11/10 for Udinese at Corals. I was expecting 1/4, they're 2nd in Serie A.

I know they are but 3/1 in a two horse race for a team that is traditionally very good in Europe and 7/2 on Ajax were just too long odds to turn down IMO.

Traditionall very good in Europe <_< You've played two decent sides in EUROPE in the last 20 years Kaiserslautern and PSV, and got knocked off both.

You forgot Seville.

Aye three decent sides. Come back when you've beaten Barcelona and Juventus son eh? Traditionally very good European record :D I might actually go back and stick a fiver on Udinese-2. You are wank mate, its not like you've had crippling injuries neither like us, you're just SHIT, your players are SHIT.

You forgot Seville.

Aye three decent sides. Come back when you've beaten Barcelona and Juventus son eh? Traditionally very good European record :DI might actually go back and stick a fiver on Udinese-2. You are wank mate, its not like you've had crippling injuries neither like us, you're just SH!T, your players are SH!T.

ha ha what a gobsh!te. If your going to do it, do it. Put your money where your mouth is like I have and have the courage of your convictions. Might have a fiver on it..plum.

Lampard scored early for Chelsea versus Hull.

WEDNESDAY'S FIXTURES

Arsenal v Tottenham (2000 GMT)

Aston Villa 0-0 Blackburn (1945)

Bolton v Everton (2000)

Fulham 0-0 Wigan (1945)

Hull City 0-1 Chelsea (1945)

Liverpool v Portsmouth (2000)

Man Utd v West Ham (2000)

Middlesbrough v Man City (2000)

Stoke City 0-0 Sunderland (1945)

Arsenal 2 - 1 :icon_lol:

By the way... When a game is abandoned in your accumulator, what happens?

that game gets deleted from it.

Oh good, just need Everton to win now. :icon_lol:

Edited by Besty