Sign in to follow this  
Kid Dynamite

Metallica

Anyone get tickets this morning? I got 2. Id rather see AC/DC though so if anyone wants to swap il put some money on too to even it up <_<

£5.70 service charge on each ticket the dirty bastards

Bizarrely (and completely unrelated <_< ) the new G&R album (or at least the first single) seems to sound like Metallica.

ya sure axel just hasn't hired Metallica to do the single? ya never know whose in that band apart from him and the lad that used to be in NIN

did you like Metallica's new album? thought it was pretty dire tbh

seen them doing Sandman on jools a couple of weeks ago and they were reallllllllly bad, just looked like a load of old lads who were in a Metallica coverband

Bizarrely (and completely unrelated <_< ) the new G&R album (or at least the first single) seems to sound like Metallica.

ya sure axel just hasn't hired Metallica to do the single? ya never know whose in that band apart from him and the lad that used to be in NIN

Actually that might explain it better, Metallica was just the first thing that sprang to mind whilst hearing it. It's just a bit strange as Axel (mentalist that he is) can still hit all the old notes (or at least he could last time I saw him live at Leeds in 2002(?)).

Actually that might explain it better, Metallica was just the first thing that sprang to mind whilst hearing it. It's just a bit strange as Axel (mentalist that he is) can still hit all the old notes (or at least he could last time I saw him live at Leeds in 2002(?)).

oh wait even that Robin fink guy has now left GnR as well haha

glad i seen velevet revolver twice closest i'll get to seeing guns original lineup