What is the difference between a Mackem and a Geordie

Douggy B

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsterdam see Rotterdam, for New York see Philadelphia, for Melbourne see Adelaide, for Milan see Bergamo, for Cardiff see Newport, for Newcastle see Sunderland. Mackems reading this will spit venom at their monitor, but they will also know deep inside it's 100% true.

Are you serious? Out of all the places in the world and you come up with that one? Bergamo is a fantastic place, way better than Milan in my humble opinion.

New York's bitter shit equivalent is Newark btw Stevie. Philadelphia is like 2.5 hours away. You probably won't have heard of it and you definitely don't want to go there - crime capital of the USA.

I was about to say the same thing... Newark (Southern New Jersey actually) is a cess pool!

Philadelphia is rather nice.

And regarding the OP: Even I can tell the difference between the Geordie and Mackem accent!

I could write a book about the differences between Newcastle and Sunderland, two books even. Every great city with a good gene pool, has a jealous cess pit near by where the people are noticably uglier, more downtrodden, less confident, more bitter, with a city which is a shithole. For Amsterdam see Rotterdam, for New York see Philadelphia, for Melbourne see Adelaide, for Milan see Bergamo, for Cardiff see Newport, for Newcastle see Sunderland. Mackems reading this will spit venom at their monitor, but they will also know deep inside it's 100% true.

Stevie my boy, for that you get a <_<