Fucking hell

peasepud

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you`s lads have a look on youtube see how much anti mackem stuffs on there... :icon_lol:

Of course there's loads of anti-Sunderland stuff on there, that's what rivalry is about but 2-1 t-shirts, are you fucking mad? :icon_lol:

IIRC they were being advertised on RTG within hours of the result. That's quite pathetic, even you must admit :icon_lol:

Well they seem to be doing the bizz!!! your all talking about them... :icon_lol:

Laughing, Teed. We're laughing :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: So are we!! so whats all the fuss about???

Commemorative t-shirts, keep up!

I wonder if anyone has had tattoos done?

More than likely,we`ve been shite since 1958,a yo yo club,with the exception of one FA cup win in 73 and the Reid years

it`s been black for Sunderland fans,what you lads want to pray for,is that "your club" dont get sucked into the same vortex

because "believe you me"!! it`s a bastard to escape!.. :icon_lol:

Why dont you`s lads have a look on youtube see how much anti mackem stuffs on there... :icon_lol:

Teedy I thought you were a newcomer just noticed you joined in 2007 why have you just come to the fore? Have you became more active?

Teedy I thought you were a newcomer just noticed you joined in 2007 why have you just come to the fore? Have you became more active?

I suppose I have,never thought about it, might have somthing to do with me having more time on the pc now Berb! I was a member well before 07,but my account lapsed or something,so I resigned as Teed.

there used to be alot of ex Boozers on here at one time,think thats why I signed up,can`t remember TBH?

More than likely,we`ve been shite since 1958,a yo yo club,with the exception of one FA cup win in 73 and the Reid years

it`s been black for Sunderland fans,what you lads want to pray for,is that "your club" dont get sucked into the same vortex

because "believe you me"!! it`s a bastard to escape!.. :icon_lol:

We're there, well potentially even worse - at best as it stands we have no January transfer window, at worst..... :icon_lol:

Actually it's better represented by a pie-chart isn't it...

nufcatscumgh3.th.jpgthpix.gif

:icon_lol:

Since the establishment of both clubs,Newcastle have acheived 5 victorys more than Sunderland in the Derby fixtures.

not so good when you consider we`ve been under funded and shite for the best part of 50 year is it??

Since the establishment of both clubs,Newcastle have acheived 5 victorys more than Sunderland in the Derby fixtures.

not so good when you consider we`ve been under funded and shite for the best part of 50 year is it??

still 5 up tho

still 5 up tho

Yes! and we`ve been English champions 6 times to your 4 so still 2 up .... :icon_lol:

I think it's pretty good. Most rivalries like this are pretty close. And we only really play each other when we're both in the same league and therefore at approximately the same level.

still 5 up tho

Yes! and we`ve been English champions 6 times to your 4 so still 2 up .... :icon_lol:

6 FA Cups to your 2, 12 trophies to your 9 :icon_lol:

still 5 up tho

6 FA Cups to your 2, 12 trophies to your 9 :icon_lol:

We've got an airport so there :icon_lol:

Newcastle are actually 7 in front.

Played 140, Newcastle 51, draws 45, travesties of justice 44

Newcastle are actually 7 in front.

Played 140, Newcastle 51, draws 45, travesties of justice 44

Now do it again and include all competitions,you convieniantly forgot about the play offs maybe??? it stands at 5

• 3 weeks later...