JFK Sell players to fund buying spree

Guest Stevie

Don't think the net spend has been much at all since Ashley bought the club.

In

Alan Smith £6000000

Claudio Cacapa Free

Jose Enrique Villarreal £6500000

Habib Beye £2000000

Abdoulaye Faye £2000000

Danny Guthrie £2500000

Fabrizio Coloccini £ 10300000

Jonas Gutierrez £???????

Xisco £???????

£29.3M+

Out

Kieron Dyer £6000000

Alberto Luque £2000000

Nolberto Solano Free

Matty Pattison £???????

Peter Ramage Free

David Rozehnal £2900000

Emre Fenerbahce £???????

Abdoulaye Faye £2250000

James Milner £???????

£13M+

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In

Alan Smith £6000000

Claudio Cacapa Free

Habib Beye £2000000

Abdoulaye Faye £2000000

Danny Guthrie £2500000

Jonas Gutierrez £???????

Xisco £???????

£29.3M+

Out

Kieron Dyer £6000000

Alberto Luque £2000000

Nolberto Solano Free

Matty Pattison £???????

Peter Ramage Free

David Rozehnal £2900000

Emre Fenerbahce £???????

Abdoulaye Faye £2250000

James Milner £???????

£13M+

I'm guessing around £15m for Emre and Milner so that leaves a net spend of about £9m (assuming Xisco was £8m). Not a huge outlay for two full summer transfer windows.

Looks like JFK thinks Xisco is crap.

The speculation in the Journal this morning was that it's him, Smith and Geremi who he'd like to see go. I think you'd have to just about give the last two away considering the wages they'll be on though.

Why can't we spend the Mewnah money??! :aye:

The argument will be that was spent on Xisco, Colo, Guthrie and Jonas.

But....but...but KK was told the Mwwnah money was for pigfucker (Schweinstieger). ;)

I've been let down by so many people throughout my life, and I bet you have too. Collectively we've all been let down and have been sold a lie, a fuckin lie, I was bitter when Keegan left, I feel even more bitter now, everything we were told was a lie. I actually feel quite upset, like me hoose has been burgled, but the burglers won't fuck off.

The thing is I'm that stupid if the situation is the same as it is now in the summer, I'll still buy me season ticket, but we were sold lies on the season ticket front too, his big emotional write up on the site brought to light details which weren't even discussed before the push to sell season tickets. Why? I hope he feels as depressed as I do about it, doubt it though.

People like you need to get involved with NUSC. :):D:(

In

Alan Smith £6000000

Claudio Cacapa Free

Habib Beye £2000000

Abdoulaye Faye £2000000

Danny Guthrie £2500000

Jonas Gutierrez £???????

Xisco £???????

£29.3M+

Out

Kieron Dyer £6000000

Alberto Luque £2000000

Nolberto Solano Free

Matty Pattison £???????

Peter Ramage Free

David Rozehnal £2900000

Emre Fenerbahce £???????

Abdoulaye Faye £2250000

James Milner £???????

£13M+

I'm guessing around £15m for Emre and Milner so that leaves a net spend of about £9m (assuming Xisco was £8m). Not a huge outlay for two full summer transfer windows.

Xisco was 5.25m. :D

We won't have paid the whole Ricky fee either.

Edited by Park Life

Scott Parker should be on that list of players sold as well, shouldn't he?

Which would actually take our transfer dealings into a net profit.

I can't remember whether he went just before or after the club was taken over but that makes very little difference anyway since he went the summer Allardyce arrived.

I can't remember whether he went just before or after the club was taken over but that makes very little difference anyway since he went the summer Allardyce arrived.

Yup.

Well looky here we ain't spent nowt. :aye::D

In

Alan Smith £6000000

Claudio Cacapa Free

Habib Beye £2000000

Abdoulaye Faye £2000000

Danny Guthrie £2500000

Jonas Gutierrez £???????

Xisco £5700000

£35M+

Out

Kieron Dyer £6000000

Alberto Luque £2000000

Nolberto Solano Free

Matty Pattison £???????

Peter Ramage Free

David Rozehnal £2900000

Emre Fenerbahce £???????

Abdoulaye Faye £2250000

James Milner £12000000

£25M+

Xisco was 5m apparently

I'll bow to Wiki on all those with question marks...

"On September 1, 2008 Xisco signed for Newcastle United for a reported initial fee of £5.7 million. Although the fee could eventually rise to £7 million subject to conditions"

"Milner signed for Aston Villa on 29 August 2008 for a fee of twelve million pounds"

A £10M difference, then the difference between what Jonas ends up costing and what Emre/Pattison went for.

Not a great deal of cash spent, in a season and a half. It's about what Shepherd spent in three seasons between '02 and '06 as we dropped from third and fifth place finishes (and European football) to fourteenth.

Yup.

Well looky here we ain't spent nowt. ;):D

Selling club tbh. :aye:

Parker left a week before Barton and Rozenhal arrived so the £7M recouped was quickly spent then some (£8.7M for the two).

I'm not saying he's spent loads or anything by the way.

Parker left a week before Barton and Rozenhal arrived so the £7M recouped was quickly spent then some (£8.7M for the two).

Remember that 50 pager on N.O. when I was pontificating we needed to spend 100m over two windows to compete? :D:aye:;)

Remember that 50 pager on N.O. when I was pontificating we needed to spend 100m over two windows to compete? :D;):)

Aye, and then Hull go and do it on less than £7M in a single window!

:aye::(:scratchhead:

Remember that 50 pager on N.O. when I was pontificating we needed to spend 100m over two windows to compete? :D;):)

:aye::(:scratchhead:

:scratchhead:

I really don't think there is anything wrong with fatty. :D

I do. But it's hardly unexpected given his record. We signed an injury-prone player (far worse than Owen who has had two freak injuries in his time here).

And signed by a man who took enormous pride in his application of medical science, it didn't do much good in this case.

Looks like JFK thinks Xisco is crap.

The speculation in the Journal this morning was that it's him, Smith and Geremi who he'd like to see go. I think you'd have to just about give the last two away considering the wages they'll be on though.

Why can't we spend the Mewnah money??! :aye:

The argument will be that was spent on Xisco, Colo, Guthrie and Jonas.

But....but...but KK was told the Mwwnah money was for pigfucker (Schweinstieger). ;)

I've been let down by so many people throughout my life, and I bet you have too. Collectively we've all been let down and have been sold a lie, a fuckin lie, I was bitter when Keegan left, I feel even more bitter now, everything we were told was a lie. I actually feel quite upset, like me hoose has been burgled, but the burglers won't fuck off.

The thing is I'm that stupid if the situation is the same as it is now in the summer, I'll still buy me season ticket, but we were sold lies on the season ticket front too, his big emotional write up on the site brought to light details which weren't even discussed before the push to sell season tickets. Why? I hope he feels as depressed as I do about it, doubt it though.

People like you need to get involved with NUSC. :):D:(

I'm not sure they would want to be associated with someone who has been branded a "racist bigotted scumbag".

I know it's a shit thing to say, clearly I'm not the only one, but the whole structure of the club is wrong. Everything. Dennis Wise was an enemy of NUFC long before he was appointed, he was appointed without the fans feelings being know, I wonder if KK knew he was being appointed, when he accepted the job. You have a chairman, who at the Hull game who was laughing at the fans, behind his dark rimmed glasses. You have an owner who we've taken 18 months to realise everything he told us was a lie, and a manager (puts tin hat on), who is never going to take the club to where it should be regardless of the money at his disposal, and who's methods are not in keeping with the heritage of how the clubs history demands we should play the game. The most sad and desperate thing is, we're stuck with them all indefinitely. It's the worst position we've ever been in, and I don't say that lightly, we nearly went down to Division 3, but even then Hall would've rejuvenated the club. I'm just fuckin sick. 1989 United Supporters For Change, 1999 Save Our Seats, 2009 NUSC, there's always fucking something but this is just rock bottom this now, fuck knows what it'll be in 2019.

Alex, I'm surprised you're jacking your card, I fully understand your reasons for doing so, but I'll still go.

I know it's 2 and a half years down the line but, just supposing he still owns the club, I'm not getting another season ticket if the situation is similar to now. No fucking way.

We'll be in the Championpremiersuperuber League by then (which is what they'll be calling the old 3rd Division by then).

Remember that 50 pager on N.O. when I was pontificating we needed to spend 100m over two windows to compete? :aye::(:scratchhead:

;):scratchhead::icon_lol:

:scratchchin:

:D

As far as I can tell, the Mackems and Man City took your advice. £100M spent between them....and still in the shit.

:)

Remember that 50 pager on N.O. when I was pontificating we needed to spend 100m over two windows to compete? :D:aye:;)

its all so depressing. And its also so depressing that during that 50 pager you are talking about, the amount of people who actually opposed the notion of actually competing with the other clubs, and still do in lots of cases.

Things are very bad, the worst they have been for years and years. The worst thing is we can't do nothing about it, not a thing.

I'm fed up now of trying to tell some of these people to be honest, the whole business is just indescribably sad, how its all turned out. I honestly thought I would never see the day again when this club behaved like 2nd raters again, I thought such days were gone for good. Just shows we all learn something, you just never know whats round the corner with this football club.