NUSC Online payments now available

peasepud

I know theres another thread but a few people have been waiting for this and finally its here, all thanks to MaggiesPaws for some hefty work. Theres a beer here for you mate.

So if you've been waiting for it then heres the link > http://www.newcastle-united-supporters-clu.../membership.php

it uses paypal but you dont need to be a paypal member as it accepts credit / debit cards.

Peter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I'm not in a hurry to pay. So far the organisation has been appalling. There's been no communication other than a couple of hasty, poorly thought out "press releases" and no emails, not even confirmation of registering. The web address is insane too. :rolleyes:

Sorry.

Made some mistakes, everyone does, its harder the more in the public eye your actions are.

I'll be siging up online, will never get many chances to attend any meetings but i see no harm in supporting a group of positive minded people who want the best for the club. The pragmatic approach to Ashley is exactly what we need.

Made some mistakes, everyone does, its harder the more in the public eye your actions are.

I'll be siging up online, will never get many chances to attend any meetings but i see no harm in supporting a group of positive minded people who want the best for the club. The pragmatic approach to Ashley is exactly what we need.

I agree, it finally looks like they're putting the club first rather than acting like an unruly mob.

I have to say, I'm not in a hurry to pay. So far the organisation has been appalling. There's been no communication other than a couple of hasty, poorly thought out "press releases" and no emails, not even confirmation of registering. The web address is insane too. :finger:

Sorry.

EDIT: The recent statement shows a much better approach and one I can support more easily. :rolleyes:

*holds his tenner*

you can have this if you promise never to say again you'd be happy to see Ashley stay if he apologises and admits he lied

I honestly don't care WHO owns the club if it's going in the right direction.

Number one priority for any supporter is to see the club do well. Anything else is secondary.

What are you actually paying for??

Worth a tenner just to annoy Baggio.

I wasn't trying to be clever there being serious what is it you get for your tenner??

You don't get much for £10 these days.

I wasn't trying to be clever there being serious what is it you get for your tenner??

I'm hoping for a membership pack with badges and stuff.

Yep. Dennis the Menace fan club gave you that for about a quid.

As well as playground kudos.

Exactly what I had in mind to be honest.

Was going to sign up, but won't if they're now believing some of the bullshit that Kinnear comes out with!! Why would we want Ashley back- the bloke is a LIAR

Why would we ever trust Ashley again. This is all posturing by the charlatan and his puppet (kinnear) to try and weedle his way back. His statement was mostly lies - family threatened ???, 20M£ to spend - where? Keegan knew his role - contradicts everything previously stated. He was always using the club for a quick profit and this would have come to fruition were it not for the credit crunch. He has wrecked this season with his ridiculous idea of how to run a football club. GET OUT and DONT COME BACK!!!!!!!!

Edited by Johnc

Was going to sign up, but won't if they're now believing some of the bullshit that Kinnear comes out with!! Why would we want Ashley back- the bloke is a LIAR

Why would we ever trust Ashley again. This is all posturing by the charlatan and his puppet (kinnear) to try and weedle his way back. His statement was mostly lies - family threatened ???, 20M£ to spend - where? Keegan knew his role - contradicts everything previously stated. He was always using the club for a quick profit and this would have come to fruition were it not for the credit crunch. He has wrecked this season with his ridiculous idea of how to run a football club. GET OUT and DONT COME BACK!!!!!!!!

I think their approach is just a pragmatic one in terms of what is best for the club. I agree with most of what you say btw. The trouble is, he can't really be forced to sell imo. Not without doing much more damage to NUFC anyway.

Exactly what I had in mind to be honest.

The benchmark, nay, gold standard of all boyhood affilliation. :finger::rolleyes:

I think their approach is just a pragmatic one in terms of what is best for the club. I agree with most of what you say btw. The trouble is, he can't really be forced to sell imo. Not without doing much more damage to NUFC anyway.

Agreed alex, no matter what you think of the man personally or as a chairman, whats right for the club in the current circumstances (economic) may not be a continuation of an adversarial relationship between the man with the purse strings and those who desperately want to see the club's current situation improve i.e. fucking everyone else.