Ince

Guest alex

How many of the middle 10 teams managers are between 51 and 39?

The average age of the top 10 is 56.

The average age of the middle 10 is 51.

The average age of the bottom 10 is 45.

Edited by Happy Face

Souness rules himself out...

"It doesn't surprise me to see my name in there but I'm not your man, I can definitely say that,"

Obviously above them now.

most unlike that cunt not to be prostituing himself for the role, speaking of cunts, has Allardyce whored himself out yet?

"It doesn't surprise me to see my name in there but I'm not your man, I can definitely say that,"

most unlike that cunt not to be prostituing himself for the role, speaking of cunts, has Allardyce whored himself out yet?

Why, yes, he has :aye:

But getting back to Souness, how can he have the gall to rule himself out of any job at all?

Why, yes, he has :D

But getting back to Souness, how can he have the gall to rule himself out of any job at all?

He claimed that what happened to him at Newcastle put him off future management, seriously :aye:

He claimed that what happened to him at Newcastle put him off future management, seriously :aye:

we could all claim that tbf.

Blackburn make move for Allardyce

Blackburn Rovers have made an approach to Sam Allardyce over the vacant managerial position at the club, BBC Sport understands.

However, it is not yet clear whether the former Bolton and Newcastle boss has been offered the job at Ewood Park.

Graeme Souness has ruled out a return to Ewood Park, telling the Lancashire Evening Telegraph: "I'm not your man, I can definitely say that."

Rovers have made it clear that they hope to have a new manager by Saturday.

Paul Ince was dismissed by Rovers after just 17 Premier League games in charge on Tuesday.

Rovers are second-bottom of the Premier League and have not won in the league since they defeated Newcastle on 27 September.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7787940.stm

ta-ra Blackburn.... :aye:

Blackburn Rovers have made an approach to Sam Allardyce over the vacant managerial position at the club, BBC Sport understands.

However, it is not yet clear whether the former Bolton and Newcastle boss has been offered the job at Ewood Park.

Graeme Souness has ruled out a return to Ewood Park, telling the Lancashire Evening Telegraph: "I'm not your man, I can definitely say that."

Paul Ince was dismissed by Rovers after just 17 Premier League games in charge on Tuesday.

Rovers are second-bottom of the Premier League and have not won in the league since they defeated Newcastle on 27 September.

They're the seventh tallest squad in the league so banking on set pieces might pull it off for him.

what? he realised he can't manage for shit?

They're the seventh tallest squad in the league so banking on set pieces might pull it off for him.

and his style of.......direct football (isn't that what the fat cunt calls it?)

lobbing the ball up front