Steven Gerard Gerard

Chriscos

Can anyone remember what happened to our Joey Barton when he was arrested and subsiquently banned by the FA for was it 8 games? it will be interesting to see what happens to Stevie if he is convicted of GBH and what the FA do, see if they ban him? i bet they dont and it wont be mentioned again.

Can anyone remember what happened to our Joey Barton when he was arrested and subsiquently banned by the FA for was it 8 games? it will be interesting to see what happens to Stevie if he is convicted of GBH and what the FA do, see if they ban him? i bet they dont and it wont be mentioned again.

Barton was banned for admitting to assaulting a team mate during a training session so it came under the FA's remit whereas this doesn't.

The thought of 'Stevie Gee' getting bummed to death by his 18 stone, armed-robber cell mate is making me feel slightly happier about Sundays result.

Stevie G: "Eh, eh, leave us alone, leave us alone"

Cell mate: "And he's now approaching the penalty box. He's favourite to score. With a cheeky reverse pass *thumps Gerrard in the gut* he's round the back of the defense. He's going to shoot......he's going to burst the net with this one!"

Stevie G: "Arrggghhhhh!"

I hope they throw the book at the cheating scouse c*nt but can't see any action being taken against super-duper Steven "Steve, Stevie-boy, Steve-o, Stevie-Gee" Gerrard.

You can laugh Gejon, but that is more of an infringement than the penalty he won at Anfield in the CL this year.