Kinnear growing some bollocks?

peasepud

If we actually manage to get Kinnear to walk, we'll have hit a new and scary low. ;)

This new low - low will last a few weeks till it too will be erased by a new kind of low. <_<

:icon_lol: I think you're right. :D

If we actually manage to get Kinnear to walk, we'll have hit a new and scary low. <_<

This new low - low will last a few weeks till it too will be erased by a new kind of low. :D

Wasn't that the name of that 'woman' with those humongous tits? RIP.

"I've definitely got some money although whether I will give it to him (Kinnear) or not is another question," added Ashley.

Wop your wad, wop your wad, wop your wad on the counter!

Edited by trophyshy

"I've definitely got some money although whether I will give it to him (Kinnear) or not is another question," added Ashley.

Wop your wad, wop your wad, wop your wad on the counter!

:D

"Bish bosh Loadsamoney!"

I love how, on the 13th of January, they have just decided to sit down and see what's available.

You couldn't fuckin' make it up man....

Frightening isn't it. It's amazing that in such shit times they still manage to keep making it worse!

But surely not, this is why we have a Director of Football, hes spent the last 4 months scouring the globe for new talent and knows exactly whos available and what position we're in.......doesnt he?

If we actually manage to get Kinnear to walk, we'll have hit a new and scary low. <_<

This new low - low will last a few weeks till it too will be erased by a new kind of low. :D

Wasn't that the name of that 'woman' with those humongous tits? RIP.

Lola?

I love how, on the 13th of January, they have just decided to sit down and see what's available.

You couldn't fuckin' make it up man....

Frightening isn't it. It's amazing that in such shit times they still manage to keep making it worse!

But surely not, this is why we have a Director of Football, hes spent the last 4 months scouring the globe for new talent and knows exactly whos available and what position we're in.......doesnt he?

Err...Nah.