Football Manager 2006

Greg

Total fucking nightmare.

My wagebill was too high so Fatboy told me too get rid of people. So I ditched Dyer, Chopra, Bramble, Ramage, Augustine and Moore, . Then he comes back saying he's disapointed that I've not made any sales and is going to take over transfers. Accepts bids for Bowyer (no great loss), Diamond and N'Zogbia. I already had Shola up for sale and some others but there were no takers. Managed to save Diamond by getting him to sign a new contract but Chelsea got Zog for £5.25 million and I got shit off the fans! So have put Nobby and Basinas up for sale and offering them around. With all prized players given sky high values and set to "Unavailable for transfer".

What pisses me off (and doesn't make sense) is that Shearer (55k) and Robert (34k) are off the books at the end of the season and that would have saved so much money, with the players I already sold it would have dropped the wage bill so low. :o

A cautionary tale there!

Edited by The Mighty Hog

milners distinctly average on mine, played 9 tiems for manure though averaging 6.93.

i'm 13th :o . am stuck in a rut. playing poorly, owens not scoring :o

i'm in season 3 btw. beat lyon (a) and rangers (h) in the cl but only got 1 point out lf 6 vs shaktar :o (and that was a draw thanks to an injury time goal)

i'm so pissed off with my right side that i'm starting 16 year old ben ward vs barnsley (yes barnsley :o )

Edited by kitty-sniper

and no sooner do i slag owen off on here and he goes and scores a bloody hattrick :o. i had to recall him cause johnsen was injured last match and chopps has been in bad form as well.

his first 2 (one in the first min) were put on a plate for him by luque (whose only been fully fit for like 5 games :o all season) and the his 3r (after emre scored from a zog corner) was put on a plate for him by the zog. barnsley always looked like scoring (but didn't :o ) but were camacaze at the back.

Edited by kitty-sniper

Is anyone else actually finding the game rock solid?

50729[/snapback]

Oh aye, toughest one to date like. Last time no action was taken by the chairman with Newcastle no matter how high the wage bill was. But apart from that bit (yes I'm still bitter) it's harder to sign people on free's. Better quality on the transfer list though.

i've decided to pospone my nufc game (due to frustration) and start a wigan won.

12th so far, highlight being a 3-2 win at highbury after getting bullard off after 14 minutes.

i bought friedel holm, papadopulus, brede paulsen hang..., hoas, custodio, laska

13 games in (12 for me, chelski match posponed so naw fixtures 16-17-18-19 look like this: chelski-manure-pool-toon, and they say the fixtures auint fixed :scare: ), sitting in a cosy mid table position.

liverpool are bottom :o 1 win in 13 :o which was at home to west brom :o 1-0 :o

my LW is 203 cm :o (5cm taller than crouch) and only 21, which means that he may still grow :angry:

Edited by kitty-sniper

I want a new patch to come out, patch 6.0.1 is a fucking disgrace, they always seem to score normally early, or so late in the game to snatch your points.

SORT IT OUT.

Not like my team is shit neither, but this is getting pathetic, and I've tried the same match with around 6 different tactics.