Gemmil to get a 10% bonus this Friday

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's spot squeezing time.

As alex and ewerk like to say - answer the question. :angry:

Yeah, they love to say that. Not a symptom of your slippery bastard evasion techniques of course. ;)

Fop has answered all questions, Gemmill has not. :scratchhead:

Therefore you must agree Gemmill a slippery bastard employing evasion techniques then? :)

As alex and ewerk like to say - answer the question. ;)

You must realise how stupid you look? :victory:

Why not answer the question then. :icon_lol::angry: :angry:

As alex and ewerk like to say - answer the question. :scratchhead:

Yeah, they love to say that. Not a symptom of your slippery bastard evasion techniques of course. ;)

Fop has answered all questions, Gemmill has not. :victory:

Therefore you must agree Gemmill a slippery bastard employing evasion techniques then? :)

I know Gemmill personally; the only thing that's slippery about him is his rattleskin brogues.

Stop talking about yourself in the third person, you sound like a dick.

So if you don't think he is for not answering a very simply question, then you are a clearly hypocrite, no big surprise there (Fop knows this only too well), but nice to hear you admit it. :icon_lol:

I know Gemmill personally; the only thing that's slippery about him is his rattleskin brogues.

So if you don't think he is for not answering a very simply question, then you are a clearly hypocrite, no big surprise there (Fop knows this only too well), but nice to hear you admit it. :icon_lol:

i)Brassneck

ii)hearing voices

tbh.

As alex and ewerk like to say - answer the question. :icon_lol:

Yeah, they love to say that. Not a symptom of your slippery bastard evasion techniques of course. :)

Fop has answered all questions, Gemmill has not. :scratchhead:

Therefore you must agree Gemmill a slippery bastard employing evasion techniques then? :victory:

So if you don't think he is for not answering a very simply question, then you are a clearly hypocrite, no big surprise there (Fop knows this only too well), but nice to hear you admit it. :angry:

i)Brassneck

ii)hearing voices

tbh.

More hypocrisy from manc-foplite. Fop cannot believe it. ;):angry:

As alex and ewerk like to say - answer the question. :victory:

Fop has answered all questions, Gemmill has not. :)

What's your job Fop?

What's your job Fop?

What's Gemmill's? :scratchhead:

What's your job Fop?

What's Gemmill's? :scratchhead:

Answering a question with a question?

What's your job Fop?

What's Gemmill's? :icon_lol:

Answering a question with a question?

It's more relevant to the thread, in fact it is the thread is it not? (I like your attempt to start an argument though 8/10 :))

Gemmil what dept do you work in?

Good question. :angry:

Now try these: "What did Fop say that is incorrect Gemmil?" & "Are they paying higher bonuses than 10%?"

Edited by Fop

Fop getting his patter directly from the Daily Mail and GMTV. ;) Quality. Fop why do you insist in putting yourself in these positions where you have to argue about a topic that you're utterly clueless about? I'm sure you think it makes you look clever that you have an opinion on everything. It doesn't.

Are you saying they haven't been doing that then?

The only way to repay the loan was to reduce the size of the mortgage book. So yes they've "done that". But that's not a questionable business practice. Nor is repossessing a home when a customer defaults. It's called banking Fop.

Now answer my question.

Fop getting his patter directly from the Daily Mail and GMTV. ;) Quality. Fop why do you insist in putting yourself in these positions where you have to argue about a topic that you're utterly clueless about? I'm sure you think it makes you look clever that you have an opinion on everything. It doesn't.

Are you saying they haven't been doing that then?

The only way to repay the loan was to reduce the size of the mortgage book. So yes they've "done that". But that's not a questionable business practice. Nor is repossessing a home when a customer defaults. It's called banking Fop.

Now answer my question.

So basically Fop was 100% right. All this for that, it would have been easier just to admit it long ago. :)

No. But it's not worth the hassle to try and discuss it with you further while you act the twat and imagine you're the clever one.

So what did Fop say that was incorrect then? NR have done what I said they have done, as you now admit.

And even the usual suspects have agreed that the 10% bonus (never mind 30%) is unjustifiable.

So, yes or no, would you prefer it that we were still bailing out NR?

Oh by the way Ewerk, just to compound your utter misery in this thread.

As far as Fop is aware, we still are by the way (to the tune of £55 billion - I'm sure Gemmill will break is silence to inform us if this is incorrect ;) ).

The 10% bonus comes from repaying the first quarter of the loan...... so does this mean there'll be another 3 x 10 bonuses (another £27m+) for the next 3/4's of the loan?