Gemmil to get a 10% bonus this Friday

Jusoda Kid

(including alex of all people lecturing about posting "too much")

I wasn't. I was referring to how you make 4-5 times more posts than anyone else in the threads in which you claim the 'usual suspects' can't stop posting in. I suspect you know that though. Have a nice Friday night wank btw.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't. I was referring to how you make 4-5 times more posts than anyone else in the threads in which you claim the 'usual suspects' can't stop posting in. I suspect you know that though. Have a nice Friday night wank btw.

;):victory:

That's even less relevant then, as the Usual Suspects are legion and there is only one Fop (although if you notice Fop does compile multiple replies into one post when possible). Although again it's not the amount they post but what they post and more importantly why they post that is so ridiculous and amusing.

This thread is frankly bizarre in that what Fop said has been 100% right, yet not one of the Usual Suspects can bring themselves to admit it - despite probably privately agreeing with NR bonus and behaviour issues. :scratchhead:

You've still not pulled Gemmill up either. :)

;)

Now THAT will be frantic!

;):scratchhead:

That's even less relevant then, as the Usual Suspects are legion and there is only one Fop (although if you notice Fop does compile multiple replies into one post when possible). Although again it's not the amount they post but what they post and more importantly why they post that is so ridiculous and amusing.

This thread is frankly bizarre in that what Fop said has been 100% right, yet not one of the Usual Suspects can bring themselves to admit it - despite probably privately agreeing with NR bonus and behaviour issues. :icon_lol:

You've still not pulled Gemmill up either. :victory:

Not the words of a well man tbh. :)

;)

Now THAT will be frantic!

You lot spend far too much time thinking about Fop and sex. :)

Edited by Fop

;):icon_lol:

This thread is frankly bizarre in that what Fop said has been 100% right, yet not one of the Usual Suspects can bring themselves to admit it - despite probably privately agreeing with NR bonus and behaviour issues. :angry:

You've still not pulled Gemmill up either. :scratchhead:

Not the words of a well man tbh. :)

It seems that hypocrisy has stuck in his gullet a bit, maybe it is making him ill. :victory:

(We're still in the end game I see. :angry: )

Fop, in all seriousness everything about you screams 'mental illness'. You've developed some pretty fucked up behavioural traits of late. :rolleyes:

And what exactly does your behaviour scream by the same standards then? :icon_lol:

The scary thing is Fop doesn't think you do see it. :(

jdun39l.jpg

Fop, in all seriousness everything about you screams 'mental illness'. You've developed some pretty fucked up behavioural traits of late. :rolleyes:

I decided to read this thread after your post and I have to say I agree. Its all gone a bit odd from Fop, not really funny anymore, more a little worrying :(

Fop, in all seriousness everything about you screams 'mental illness'. You've developed some pretty fucked up behavioural traits of late. :(

I decided to read this thread after your post and I have to say I agree. Its all gone a bit odd from Fop, not really funny anymore, more a little worrying :rolleyes:

Thank goodness for our gun laws. Trenchcoat Mafia written all over him. :(
Pud doesnt like how this goes, Pud will back away now. :icon_lol:

Fop agrees. :aye:

(this has a long way to go in the endgame to reach a new record though :suicide: manc-foplite we need you! :D )

Edited by Fop

Snakehips sees Fop as totally sane and just enjoying the 'fun'.

:(

Well, yes, could be. I just want two weeks without him posting tbh.

Why not make it a month, just to be on the safe side? Two weeks might not give us long enough to decide??

Interesting. I was a bit worried so I got a psychiatrist friend of mine to have a read of Fop's posts on this thread. The diagnosis was not good I'm afraid, he thinks Fop is a grade one twat.

:icon_lol:

That's either true and you really care that much and a complete stranger does too. :(

Or it is a lie and you really care enough to make that up.

Out of interest other than being 100% correct and others arguing with Fop then the usual end game pooey pants insults, what exactly has Fop done "wrong" in this thread? (either in a banning context or mental health one?) :rolleyes: