Gemmil to get a 10% bonus this Friday

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has all the hallmarks of a classic Fop vs The Usual Suspects thread:

Like your making about 4 times as many posts as anyone else in the thread you mean? ;)

Got to keep them busy - and the irony of you saying that with your post count is not lost (much like you not pulling Gemmill up). :)

You think you boys'll ever learn to agree to disagree :) or will it throw the earth off its axis? :victory:

[randomposter] Hitler killed 6,000,000 jews.

[Fop] Aye, he was pretty nasty.

[usual Suspect1] No he wasn't, you fuckwit.

[Fop] Your saying Hitler wasn't nasty.

[alex] You spelt "you're" wrong.

[manc-foplite] lol super Foppwnd lol

[usual Suspect 2] Hitler never actually killed them personally so you're wrong.

[Fop] Huh? Did Fop say he did?

[usual Suspect 1] Ha! What an idiot thinking Hilter killed 6,000,000 jews with a potato gun.

[usual Suspect 2] lol yeah

[Fop] So are you saying Hitler wasn't pretty nasty then?

[manc-foplite] I hate Fop, but I want to be Fop.

................................................................................

................................................................................

..........................................................................this then goes on for several to many pages before finally

[usual Suspect 1] Yeah but Hitler was pretty nasty.

[Fop] That's what Fop said.

[usual Suspect 1] Fucking Cretin.

[manc-foplite] ;) Foppwned...... Fop makes me feel nice in a naughty way.

[Fop] :scratchhead:

[Fop] Hello, IT Helpdesk, how can I help........Wassuuuuuuuup.....hey broseph, my nigga my man. Thought it was some nooooooooob looking for help with his computer, oh wait a sec............AICHIWAWA smoking babe at 3 o clock! Ooo what the Fop could do to her. So what's the plans for tonight anyway?...........Yeah? Awesome! You me and the rest of the wizards getting together for some D&D! What Friday nights are made for, am I right?? Am I? Am I right? Ok bro, I gots to fly, I'm busy installing Vista on a couple of PCs. Hasta la vista...........baby.

Like your making about 4 times as many posts as anyone else in the thread you mean? ;)

The Usual Suspects are all the same person anyway. Fop will crack as soon as he realises this. I honestly expect to eventually encounter him in a grubby Soho bar at the arse-end of a quiet weeknight, clinging to a G&T with one hand and a geet big hairy bloke with the other and softly blubbing about how he's wasted his life. :)

You're off your tits man.

Aye, Fop doesn't have a clue what's happening at NR or how incredibly justified these bonuses are, this thread comprehensively proves that.................. or maybe it just proves that the usual suspects will argue with any position Fop takes :scratchhead:

(including alex of all people lecturing about posting "too much")

The Usual Suspects are all the same person anyway. Fop will crack as soon as he realises this. I honestly expect to eventually encounter him in a grubby Soho bar at the arse-end of a quiet weeknight, clinging to a G&T with one hand and a geet big hairy bloke with the other and softly blubbing about how he's wasted his life. :)

And those that argue with Fop are constructively pursuing a deep and fulfilling life by doing so? :victory: Hypocrisy and unintended irony are the cornerstone of the Usual Suspects though (as well as being wrong). :icon_lol:

The thing is, you're already fully aware that nobody on here will ever take anything you say seriously, even on the rare occasions when you actually hit the mark. So what could possibly be your reason for sticking with us lot? It's such an interesting case from a psychoanalytical point of view - since you surely must have better things to do with your life than spending 8,000+ posts' worth of your time arguing with people you've already written off as faceless inadequates, the only logical conclusion is that every additional post you make serves to confirm your underlying belief in your own worthlessness.

:) etc. ;)

The thing is, you're already fully aware that nobody on here will ever take anything you say seriously, even on the rare occasions when you actually hit the mark. So what could possibly be your reason for sticking with us lot? It's such an interesting case from a psychoanalytical point of view - since you surely must have better things to do with your life than spending 8,000+ posts' worth of your time arguing with people you've already written off as faceless inadequates, the only logical conclusion is that every additional post you make serves to confirm your underlying belief in your own worthlessness.

:icon_lol: etc. :)

Again we're back to hypocrisy and irony - rather quickly I might add. :victory:

There must be one fucking massive hole in his life that he's trying to fill like.

We know Fop fills your hole. :angry:

Are you a virgin fop?

Yet another Fop sexual fetish? :scratchhead:

Are you vegetable or mineral?

Fish should be representing you. :angry:

;)

We're clearly in the FvTUS end game of the thread now by the way, no attempts at debate at all any more (not that there really was anything decent), just pure attempts insults and comedy. Textbook. ;)

I'm feeling sorry for him now. If only i could find some common ground with him, perhaps we could be friends.

Another Fopfancier comes out of the closet. ;)

Are you really all that pissed off that Fop was right btw? :)

Edited by Fop