mackem mates

shakermaker

you got any...at work i wouldn't make our games if it werent for reciprocal swaps with mackems,and it has to be said about half are ok,good banter and we can be honest about our teams and football,the other half i'd worked with for years and didnt know they were mackems till they beat us.the first lot are mates,the secand lot are "mackems"

Brother in law and several work colleagues are mackems.

I will be watching the game on sunday with a group of mackems and with one other proper team supporter, the mackems are convinced they are going to turn us over on sunday :crylaughin:

you got any...at work i wouldn't make our games if it werent for reciprocal swaps with mackems,and it has to be said about half are ok,good banter and we can be honest about our teams and football,the other half i'd worked with for years and didnt know they were mackems till they beat us.the first lot are mates,the secand lot are "mackems"

47748[/snapback]

my 2 best mates are lads I met when I was 17, one who I have gone to the match with since, the other is a mackem who was at the 1973 cup final. We will be having a few jars and settling a few bets tomorrow whatever happens .... and the mackem was my best man when I got married, the the other mag is married to a mackem !

47748[/snapback]

my 2 best mates are lads I met when I was 17, one who I have gone to the match with since, the other is a mackem who was at the 1973 cup final. We will be having a few jars and settling a few bets tomorrow whatever happens .... and the mackem was my best man when I got married, the the other mag is married to a mackem !

48200[/snapback]

Similar to LM. Best man a mackem. few good mates who are. They crawl out of the woodwork at times like 'we always win 2:1' Good banter

My father's a Mackem! :(:o:o:o:icon_lol::nufc:

Although born, raised and lived all his life north of the river, he is a heathen!

As I'm not at home, I wont be able to take the piss out of him.

Should we win, that is :nufc:

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!