Hiddink - Roman's last throw of the dice?

Park Life

Roman is a shy man, left an orphan at the age of two and a half. His first business was importing old Lada's from Poland into Russia and from these humble beginnings he made himself one of the most dynamic and outward looking Russians on the planet. His vision well buttraced with his 4 Superyacts (Eclipse still in build here in Hamburg), his many mansions and two private jets and of course Chelsea. Some chance events have piqued my curiosity into the man.. The next 12 months at Chelsea will be boom or bust imo.

It was at a christmas party of a certain shipyard I caught glimpse of Roman. People eating and drinking were not even aware that their patron was on the premises. By chance as a door slowly swung open and drinks were taken into the room (he doesn't drink alcohol) there sitting forward and attentive was Abramovitch watching football alone on some cable channel at his own christmas party. It was at that moment I realised the magnitude of his project at Chelsea and the real personal engagement rather than the 'toy' monika of slack hacks.

Laden with heavy debt and an ageing side, Hiddink a psychological fortress of a man has been drafted at the personal behest of Mr A. For those unaware of the movements of the planets and the gentle information of the tides...Be aware that battle is now truly joined. Chelsea is now Romans personal Stalingrad...........

Edited by Park Life

Roman is a shy man, left an orphan at the age of two and a half. His first business was importing old Lada's from Poland into Russia and from these humble beginnings he made himself one of the most dynamic and outward looking Russians on the planet. His vision well buttraced with his 4 Superyacts (Eclipse still in build here in Hamburg), his many mansions and two private jets and of course Chelsea. Some chance events have piqued my curiosity into the man.. The next 12 months at Chelsea will be boom or bust imo.

It was at a christmas party of a certain shipyard I caught glimpse of Roman. People eating and drinking were not even aware that their patron was on the premises. By chance as a door slowly swung open and drinks were taken into the room (he doesn't drink alcohol) there sitting forward and attentive was Abramovitch watching football alone on some cable channel at his own christmas party. It was at that moment I realised the magnitude of his project at Chelsea and the real personal engagement rather than the 'toy' monika of slack hacks.

Laden with heavy debt and an ageing side, Hiddink a psychological fortress of a man has been drafted at the personal behest of Mr A. For those unaware of the movements of the planets and the gentle information of the tides...Be aware that battle is now truly joined. Chelsea is now Romans personal Stalingrad...........

He sure was there :lol:

To be honest Parky does know some people so I wont dispute his story. :D

He can't know that many people as he couldn't even get me St Pauli tickets! :razz:

So Parky know any kino owners in Hamburg?

I know the bloke who owns the Metropolis round the corner from me. :)

The bar is run by an English lady.

He can't know that many people as he couldn't even get me St Pauli tickets! :D

I know the bloke who owns the Metropolis round the corner from me. :razz:

Well get me a screening for my movie twat!!! Or at least tell him to answer my emails. :)

Well get me a screening for my movie twat!!! Or at least tell him to answer my emails. :)

PM me the details rasta.

I've got a script outline to deliver to the Hamburg film fund by April.

Ain't written one sodding line yet. :angry::)

PM me the details rasta.

I've got a script outline to deliver to the Hamburg film fund by April.

Ain't written one sodding line yet. :angry::)

Just hand them a sheet of paper with four names on it:

Doug

Jim

Alice

Stevie

And tell them it's a Dogma95 film about the bizarre love triangle of Doug, Jim and conjoin twins Alice/Stevie!

edit: pm on it's way

Edited by sammynb