Christmas

Toonraider

I can confirm that the MetroCentre has it's decorations up and there's sparkly things in all the shops.

I also forgot that it was half-term and when I went there today I found myself playing Dodge The Charva for 3 hours.  ;)

49393[/snapback]

Now that makes me want to fit in a trip up there before christmas :icon_lol: Love shopping there......but when the kids go back and hopefully before they break up for christmas !!

It isn't Christmas until the 'Holidays Are Coming' coca cola ad.

FACT.

They ruined it last year though, re-did the song. :nufc:

But bah it's xmas in Reading too, they have the decorations in the shops. There's evan an xmas shop ;) ARGH :icon_lol:

I hate Christmas with a passion. I'm a Christmas humbug.

It's just my Dad and I, so our celebrations are fairly low-key. This year we will be having Christmass with my Mum's family in Melbourne and then Dad and I are off to Europe on Boxing Day! I can't wait.

What is with department stores being decorated with Christmas shit already?! I wanted to rip the trees down yesterday. I'm not looking forward to the Chrstmas Carols being played either. ;)

I can confirm that the MetroCentre has it's decorations up and there's sparkly things in all the shops.

I also forgot that it was half-term and when I went there today I found myself playing Dodge The Charva for 3 hours.  :icon_lol:

49393[/snapback]

Now that makes me want to fit in a trip up there before christmas :nufc: Love shopping there......but when the kids go back and hopefully before they break up for christmas !!

49465[/snapback]

Weekend of the 3rd/4th Dec?? You and I can meet the rabble, go to the Villa game, meet the rabble again, drink them under the table then...........................

....go Christmas shopping ;)

I've lost all respect I have had for you people :icon_lol:

The coca cola christmas advert is the best. thing. ever. ;)

49569[/snapback]

Jesus wept (and I mean that).

I've lost all respect I have had for you people :icon_lol:

The coca cola christmas advert is the best. thing. ever. ;)

49569[/snapback]

Jesus wept (and I mean that).

49628[/snapback]

JJ's second favourite advert, after the Sean Bean Sky one. I've heard the reason he hasn't been around is cos he's working on an article with a Christmas release date.