A few tips

Guest Stevie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very late in the day this but I've been told by the source Cossack Dancer should run a big race in the 150 at Fakenham, I'm not going balls deep like but I'm having a go.

I'm going to try and salvage a bit of damaged credibility by nominating Movesgoodenough e/w in the Imperial Cup (Sandown 3.10). 33s when I backed it earlier.

If it bombs I promise to crawl away from this thread with my tail between my legs, never to return :superman2sa2:

I'm going to try and salvage a bit of damaged credibility by nominating Movesgoodenough e/w in the Imperial Cup (Sandown 3.10). 33s when I backed it earlier.

If it bombs I promise to crawl away from this thread with my tail between my legs, never to return :lol:

:superman2sa2:

Fuckin hell you need a result in here like, Onion marra.

Aye :superman2sa2:

Though I found out after that the other thing I tipped went lame [/excuses self slightly].

Also the one I mentioned for Cheltenham further up (Michael Flips) is worrying me now. Mcoy was considering the ride but has chosen to go with Ainama instead I believe. It could also do with a fair bit more rain than now seems likely.

*practices crawl* :lol:

Guest Stevie

Reet Cheltenham starts today :baby:

Here's my bets for today, only tip I have for today's racing is Sublimity which I mentioned last month got 20E/W on it it's drifting in the market like but there's plenty of connections on it. Here's what I'm taking in the others.

130 Cousin Vinny 11/4 W - It's favourite and is the accepted class act in the race, the only question is how it will go on the ground, everyone is on it and I wouldn't be surprised if it jumps at 9/4.

205 Tatenen 4/1 W - Apart from Binocular in the Champion Hurdle there's been more money on this horse than anything else. It's a good horse I've backed it before and I think 4/1 is long.

240 Cailin Alain 12/1 W

320 Champion Hurdle Sublimity 25/1 E/W, It was the tip I had last month for this race it's drifted like from 20s, but I'm on it and that's that. Binocular has been backed more than any horse at this festival though so far.

400 L'Ami 2/1 W

440 Oscar Rebel 10/1 (E/W)

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie

I told you it would come in to 9/4 it's 5/2 now, just fucking backed it it now because I went to the shop so I've taken the 5/2. What an idiot.

Guest Stevie

Paddy Power got a brilliant offer on if you don't fancy Cousin Vinny, they'll refund all losing bets if Cousin Vinny wins.

Paddy Power got a brilliant offer on if you don't fancy Cousin Vinny, they'll refund all losing bets if Cousin Vinny wins.

Done. Got Kempes E/W @ 9s

Guest Stevie

Done. Got Kempes E/W @ 9s

That's nufc.com's tip of the day. Cousin Vinny hasn't eaten for two days, but he'll still piss it.

Guest Stevie

Fuck. A jock pal of mine who's on the dole had a 5a on the winner so it's not all bad news. You on owt in the 200 Danny?

Edited by Stevie